New sidebar

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: please can we have the Drop Down plugin lists back?
I also want the drop down list back :cry: :cry: :cry:
It was so easy to find something, especially if you don't know the exactly name.
Last edited by RexXx on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

noizetronic wrote:Getting the forum posts to be the logged-out default would be a good idea, working even without js turned on. The latest posts link gives a splendid overview in the meantime and even makes for a good kvr starter bookmark.
That's what I've been doing all these years.
Actually, I paid attention to the forum posts first, and then to the release infos on the main page, one stop solution. :tu:
Ymmv,
susiwong
Please, make forum posts the sidebar default even before login !
(my 1st signature !)

RexXx wrote:
Teksonik wrote: please can we have the Drop Down plugin lists back? Ben?
It was so easy to find something.
Me too ...

I can't even get the drop down menu where my KVR ID is to work properly. Can't access my recent posts today :?

Teksonik wrote: please can we have the Drop Down plugin lists back?
RexXx wrote: I also want the drop down list back :cry: :cry: :cry:
It was so easy to find something, especially if you don't know the exactly name.
thecontrolcentre wrote:Me too ...

I can't even get the drop down menu where my KVR ID is to work properly. Can't access my recent posts today :?
Ben? Could you address the issue please?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

thecontrolcentre wrote:
RexXx wrote:
Teksonik wrote: please can we have the Drop Down plugin lists back? Ben?
It was so easy to find something.
Me too ...
+1

I noticed also when not logged in, the sidebar is stuck in member reviews, no way to click forum posts and see them..

Maybe a new thread is get some attention.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The initial selection is going to stay as a random selection when not logged in. I may disable the cycling as a default. It's on a 20 second timer currently.

The quick search box should cover what the quick links did, and more. It can search news items and forum posts too.

If you have issues with blank spaces, menus not appearing, tabs not changing when clicked, etc. please ensure you have JavaScript enabled and Adblock disabled.

If you have, please state what OS and Web Browser you are using where you are having issues.

The forum latest posts is 15 posts, it's always been 15 posts.

So the old sidebar isn't coming back I take it? The current one is just so hard to look at. :cry:
You are currently reading my signature.

I guess not. :(
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

:cry: :cry:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote::cry: :cry:
Well this is a first; sidebars becoming an emotive issue. Have you thought about lobbying youe local governer? :hihi:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

musikmachine wrote:
trimph1 wrote::cry: :cry:
Well this is a first; sidebars becoming an emotive issue. Have you thought about lobbying youe local governer? :hihi:
:lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Site Stuff”