mode = mylt

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oo-er ...

tabs ...

:love:

:-o

:?

Hmmm, I don't know. I liked the old view with the latest forum posts much much better. Now whenever you refresh the site you get a different NEWS tab. Also IMHO the blocks for the latest forum posts are too big. Or maybe they just look bigger, but definitely less easy to read.

Just my 2 cents.
Last edited by bM3w on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It looks pretty cool, easy 2 use!!!!one, won, wun!!
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

normal wrote:oo-er ...

tabs ...

shame ther isnt one to block all the fuckin flash ads :x

really nice

Kriminal wrote:

tabs ...

I use NoScript in Firefox ... never see any flash ads.

In case that's negotiable I'd sooo much prefer the latest forum posts in the sidebar as default (before login already), like it has been forever.
Some basics just make total sense, no need to reinvent wheels and stuff. :shrug:

Not my decision, I know, but I wanted to state the obvious.
Ymmv,
thanks,
susiwong

I hope the new look is fleeting...or optional. Suks IMO

Gut instinct...not keen. The new icons take up a huge amount of space on my small-ish screen, and seem pointless.
Pithy apothegm goeth here...

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Kriminal wrote:

tabs ...

I use NoScript in Firefox ... never see any flash ads.
I use Adblock Plus. Does the same thing.

susiwong wrote:In case that's negotiable I'd sooo much prefer the latest forum posts in the sidebar as default (before login already), like it has been forever.
Some basics just make total sense, no need to reinvent wheels and stuff. :shrug:

Ymmv,
thanks,
susiwong

!!!!!!

Yeah, this is a major PITA now that it's been removed. I browse KvR on a lot of various small and not so small devices and it's mainly to see the latest posts on the right side. The removal of that is just stupid. Please bring it back as default!

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:
susiwong wrote:In case that's negotiable I'd sooo much prefer the latest forum posts in the sidebar as default (before login already), like it has been forever.

Ymmv,
thanks,
susiwong

!!!!!!

Yeah, this is a major PITA now that it's been removed. I browse KvR on a lot of various small and not so small devices and it's mainly to see the latest posts on the right side. The removal of that is just stupid. Please bring it back as default!

Cheers!
bManic
+1

I have never seen the latest forum posts in the sidebar before login. Always the latest releases. The latest forum posts only shows up for me in the news pages when I'm logged out.

Blank_Frank wrote:Gut instinct...not keen. The new icons take up a huge amount of space on my small-ish screen, and seem pointless.
Yeah, I don't mind a spruce up (although I didn't think it needed one) but the space for the icons in sidebar items does seem disproportionately large to other elements on the site.

I love how the Site Stuff forum is actually quite busy. Have we all just had a moment of curiosity to see what's way down there at the deepest end of the forum list?

Return to “Site Stuff”