I want to hide some subforums

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any chance for a feature allowing users to hide certain subforums? For example I don't program, so I have no need to see DPS and plug-in development forum. My mobile phone is a telephone, not a miniature science fair so no need for Mobile apps and hardware forum. I never read the Getting Started section, I'm not interested in EVERY developer in here etc, etc.
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

You can change which forums show up in the Latest Posts list on this page:
[edit: My link didn't work; click your name in the red bar on the right of the page, then choose "Custom Latest Forum Posts List" in the drop-down.]

Look around in your settings pages. There might be options for other views in there.

I don't mean the latest post list but the forums page itself. I don't think there is an existing preference for that. This feature would, IMO, make the forum more user-friendly as less scrolling would be needed.

are there any developers that you'd specifically like to infer aren't worthy for your viewing?

really man, it's an inch. you're talking about scrolling an inch.

scrolling.

do you live in a castle by any chance?
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

No, I don't live in a castle. The servants sharing my mansion do complain about the scrolling, though. Seriously, I don't mean it personally to any developer but I'm just not interested in every product out there. Or all other subforums. :shrug:

use PgUp/PgDn instead of scrolling. it's real fast.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I really want to hide half of the subforums, too. I even asked for it already.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293852

Bump for this. Hiding for the win!

Return to “Site Stuff”