64 bit plugins in the database, not accurate?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since I just went 64 bit, I'm of course, highly interested in native-built 64 bit plugins. The problem is, the database is not accurate on here. For example, Absynth (and the majority of NI plugins, except Reaktor) is 64 bit, but it doesn't show as 64 bit in the database. It would be nice if we could collectively start to weed out the inaccurate OS supported instruments and effects. The question is though, who would update them on here? Meffy? Someone else? I'm sure we could get a few of us to start going through and making suggested updates.

I like that we can filter by 64 bit, but it's not as helpful with multiple missing plugins from the list.

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

Native instruments is on the list.

Absynth isn't, I'll give you that. I'm also interested in helping update the list in someway. I'd also like to request a way to keep in touch with all the plugins that are released/updated under native 64bit over time (or under Linux or other OS for that matter :))

Ben's the only one with access to that. Mods deal exclusively with the forums. Sorry.

Return to “Site Stuff”