1997 called, and they want their forum graphics back

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If 1997 calls again, let them know I went over to 1999's to party. ;)

all the cool forums are at least 2.0, now.
..what goes around comes around..

luckily we're not that cool! :wink:

I take it HTML 5 isn't really in the works then for this place.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

what's wrong with 1997?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

works fine as it is.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:works fine as it is.

Yes, but ppl around here have a "If it's not broke, fix it anyway" attitude..... :wink:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

VSTJuNkiE wrote:

Yes, but ppl around here have a "If it's not broke, fix it anyway" attitude..... :wink:
No no, you got that wrong. It's "If it ain't broke, complain about it performing inadequately, THEN break it, complain about it's brokenness and other people's ability to issue proper advice and make sure others know that the way you break shit is the best way to break shit. Period. And don't take shit from anyone. Just flame people until you get banned"

Ta-da!

rlahalla wrote:
VSTJuNkiE wrote:

No no, you got that wrong. It's "If it ain't broke, complain about it performing inadequately, THEN break it, complain about it's brokenness and other people's ability to issue proper advice and make sure others know that the way you break shit is the best way to break shit. Period. And don't take shit from anyone. Just flame people until you get banned"

Ta-da!
I stand corrected! :hihi:

shanecgriffo wrote:luckily we're not that cool! :wink:
Yeah, everyones trying to make their stuff sound warmer around here.

VitaminD wrote:"Just sayin.." Well duhh.. you just 'said' it.. thus we realize you are 'just sayin' otherwise we wouldn't have responded...

You can 'Just say' without pointing out the obvious of you stating something.. start using the word 'like' together with 'just sayin' to really watch me flip my lid :P
somebody needs like, a good f**k by the looks of it....just sayin :wink:

Kriminal wrote:
VitaminD wrote:"Just sayin.." Well duhh.. you just 'said' it.. thus we realize you are 'just sayin' otherwise we wouldn't have responded...

You can 'Just say' without pointing out the obvious of you stating something.. start using the word 'like' together with 'just sayin' to really watch me flip my lid :P
somebody needs like, a good f**k by the looks of it....just sayin :wink:
Yes. You should sleep with Dave. It would be (wait for it).................

Kriminal NOT to...............

I like these old forums. They're phat and punchy. New forums are cold and emotionless.

They had this style in 1997?!?!? :shock: :shock: Amazing!!! :shock: :shock:

They are so far ahead of themselves that they don't need to upgrade nut'in'!!! :D :D
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

debra1rlo wrote:If 1997 calls again, let them know I went over to 1999's to party. ;)
Tell me where it is - I'll call you on this brand new phone I got:

Return to “Site Stuff”