Suggestion for some forum preferences

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, everyone.

This is my first post in this section, and I am sorry if this has already been posted/suggested, I didn't have the time to search through. So if this has already been discussed, I would like to be pointed to those topics, if possible.

My request for KvR forum would be introducing preferences to each user's personal profile, which would let us decide which sidebars we want to see, and which we want to be not displayed at all. These would be:

* random plugin of the hour
* that box which displays news
* latest reviews
* latest posts
* latest addition to the plugin database
* latest music posted in Music Café
* search box

I hope this is possible, and you can bet it's feasible to do, especially for people with slower connections and those browsing from mobile phones!

Your opinions, please!

Nobody?

I guess that the Big Internet Monster assumes that we all have infinite bandwidth and a 23" screen. Back in the real world some configurable 5h1t filters would be nice. The nearest we can get here at the moment is the "mute" function, but hey, it's a start. It would be nice to be able to release some screen real-estate though as reading posts is always like peering through a letterbox here.
"are we there yet?"

DragonSagoth wrote:Hello, everyone.

Your opinions, please!
KVR is set in stone and shall slayeth the dragon for such suggestions!

Post some pics of cats quick ;)

Hi dragon *waves.

That would be cool, I wouldn't count on it though.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Would be cool if anyone of KvR staff would chime in on this (and also much appreciated)!

DragonSagoth wrote:anyone of KvR staff
As far as I know that is one person, Ben, and he's been very busy. Mods have nothing to do with anything like that.

Return to “Site Stuff”