Slayer emoticon?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I may be the only one who wants this but any chance of having a slayer emoticon added please? Normal emoticons just aren't metal enough :hihi:

Something like this:

Cheers

Edit: cuz I missed out the magic word :oops:
Last edited by Az're-ul on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, yeah.

I'd rather have this one:

Az're-ul wrote:I may be the only one who wants this but any chance of having a slayer emoticon added? Normal emoticons just aren't metal enough :hihi:

Something like this:

Cheers
+1

I believe in this wholeheartedly 100%

I have also used Slayer as a term of approval for some time now. If someone does something sick or bad ass I'll shout: "Slayer!" or "Fuckin' Slayer!"

A little bump
其余的是噪音

We need more emoticons in general. Too many situations where the right one isn't available.

The speed of the slayers head is a little disturbing - perhaps hes listening to drum n slay :)

*.*
Last edited by HunterKiller on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

UltraJv wrote:The speed of the slayers head is a little disturbing - perhaps hes listening to drum n slay :)

Sounds like you created a new genre! Be the first to coin it on a track!

:band2:

UltraJv wrote:The speed of the slayers head is a little disturbing
... what's he doing with his other hand?

crazed one wrote:
UltraJv wrote:The speed of the slayers head is a little disturbing - perhaps hes listening to drum n slay :)

Sounds like you created a new genre! Be the first to coin it on a track!

:band2:

It did occur to me to try, maybe...

That little metal headbanger dude should be added to the arsonal.

I still don't understand why people don't think the same thing with buffy's head wouldn't be better :shrug:

hibidy wrote:I still don't understand why people don't think the same thing with buffy's head wouldn't be better :shrug:
:?

Return to “Site Stuff”