Suggestion: a 'Goodbye forever KVR' forum

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To channel all the drama from these increasingly frequent 'Goodbye forever' threads.

edit: punctuation
Last edited by mn on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Mike

Thats totally offensive. I love it!

mn wrote:To channel all the drama from these increasingly frequent 'Goodbye forever' threads.
:lol: :clap:
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

If you like 80s retro sounds, check out my latest tune…

ckatrun411 wrote:www.goodbyekvraudio.com

Fixed 4 you
Awesome!
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

If they put in a Goodbye KVR Forum, I'm out of here. :roll:

ckatrun411 wrote:www.goodbyekvraudio.com

Fixed 4 you
Dude!

Been a while since I was RR'd! :shock:

Rather than ask everyone to construct their own personal "goodbye cruel forum" messages - at a time when their creativity is quite possibly at a low ebb - surely it would be kinder to have some kind of "request exit interview" button on the forum which takes care of all this with a minimum of fuss.

It could direct users to a private area where they could simply fill out a form choosing from a list of the most common objections to the moderators etc, delete their registration and - metaphorically speaking - "pull the plug" while listening to a few aptly chosen streaming soundbites from Up in the Air.

I'm sure George Clooney would be happy to assist.

Once processed, the departure of the forum member could be noted by a crawl across the bottom of the KVR main page "Murgatroyd has left the building" which could be retired after a respectful interval. Those likely to be disturbed by such intimations of mortality could perhaps opt not to view these messages.

Return to “Site Stuff”