KVR is 10 Yesr Old!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The official cover story is a cover story. The truth the Bilderbergs don't want you to know is that KVR stands for Klaustrophobischer-verein Rauschhalle, which is Hunnisch for "claustrophobes' association drinking-hall."

Meffy wrote:The official cover story is a cover story. The truth the Bilderbergs don't want you to know is that KVR stands for Klaustrophobischer-verein Rauschhalle, which is Hunnisch for "claustrophobes' association drinking-hall."
:lol:

Oh noes! The secret is out!

Happy birthday KvR!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Hahaha. Oh come on guys, you know I meant KVL not KVT.. :)
Play it by ear

10 years, huh? Already?? wow! Seems like it was only 10 years ago when I first came here. ;)

Happy Birthday KVR! I couldn't do without you, kinda. :)

Cheers all!

p.s. I still remember the database crash that happened in 2002 every time I look at the date when I joined... :/ it should read 2000...
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Meffy wrote:The official cover story is a cover story. The truth the Bilderbergs don't want you to know is that KVR stands for Klaustrophobischer-verein Rauschhalle, which is Hunnisch for "claustrophobes' association drinking-hall."
HAhaha! Hunnish! Where's the super hun putte? :D

Shogger
What?

Love you KVR-folks!

Great entertainment - knowledge and opinion exchange, deals & dramas!

All the best
D.
"There's a certain detail seen here."

Congrats KVR! :love:
Long live KVR, hope it stays with us many years.

Wow! 10 years flew by.Congratulations!!!

that survey goes on a bit, i got to 48% and gave up...boredom kicked in...

Congrats KVR :!: Keep up that good work :!:

Congrats RBR :!: Keep up that good work :!:
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

This has made me think a lot about KVR--what is was, is and could have been, and as I think of it, I am reminded of how good Muse Research has been to us. Back when they bought KVR, we members were really worried about what would become of our hangout. Muse told us that KVR would continue as normal, and they kept their promise. That doesn't happen much in this world anymore. I want to take a moment to give a little credit where credit is deserved. Thanks Muse Research! :hug:

How many years are in a yesr? :hihi:

If you're somewhat confused, you should read the topic title more carefully.

Your friendly spellingnazi from the neighborhood.

JediMind wrote:If you're somewhat confused, you should read the topic title more carefully.
And the first post.

Thanks for pointing that out! :oops:

Return to “Site Stuff”