GUI Avatars would be a great idea for the New Year

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SOLVED I've been refreshing this forum almost everyday since I learned that I can have a virtual M-Tron midi plug-in to my hardware setup back in '08. I've begun to really get a kick out of these plug-ins, they are all like new toys for me to play with, I love the GUI's, the sounds and things you can't do with hardware, the ease of use, etc.
I know this is a random thought, but as much as I browse these forums, it would be nice to see some pictures to contrast the dim blue colored theme of the threads everyday. I think it would be cool if you guys at KVR would allow users to use a small picture of kvr user's favorite plug-in gui pictures as avatars. Something small, avatar standard size. I'd just love to see that, anyone else agree?

Last edited by newageinc on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

That's already allowed and catered for: make it max 300 pixels wide, 50 pixels high and put that in your signature (which is still empty)
My MusicCalc is temporary offline.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. :borg:

C00kie wrote:That's already allowed and catered for: make it max 300 pixels wide, 50 pixels high and put that in your signature (which is still empty)
oops, my bad.

Return to “Site Stuff”