Poll: Do You Mute?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Do You Mute?

I Have Never Used "Mute Me"
62%
I Have Used "Mute Me"
38%

Total votes: 73

RELATED
PRODUCTS

mellotronaut wrote:i'm too curious about the shit coming from certain lovely people; so i can't mute them (unfortunately)

:shrug:
See, if I ever muted someone, I might miss the awesome sigs, like yours chris!

I never mute, it's no fun.
whyterabbyt wrote:Hi. Im a small, somewhat flaky, developer who pimps their forthcoming products in every f**king thread I can find. Its coming soon, and its really great, honest its the bestest thing evar.

Anyways, there's a patch in it called 'Mute', so I hope you buy it.
Unnecessary cruelty, that's what you are missing if you use to mute. :hihi:

I am probably a target for some peoples mute me buttons. But i myself have never muted anyone as i don't see the point as i like all opinions

Nekro :wink:

aMUSEd wrote:KVR Forum » Mute/Unmute Member
Member muted. See your full mute list below:
Currently Muted
1 Hewitt Huntwork unmute
I'd say "ouch", but you know, if a tree falls in the forest... :hihi:
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

LOL

I just used mute to see it 'happen'

do I change my poll answer now?
for entertaining porpoises only

I'd like to take this time to apologize to everyone who has muted me

EDIT: Actually I meant it, but I can see how some would think I was trying to be a smartass again.....sorry again......

I've never muted anyone on any forum. If I could mute people in real life, that might be a different story. :P

Just curious - is there a way to tell if anyone has muted me?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

i've never done it but some people show up as 'muted' now and then ..?? :shrug:

One time I got pissed by one pal and I muted him, however as I observed the way it works I found that utterly useless, that is, I would still see that muted person replied here or there eventually I wouldn't resist to see what has been posted anyway.... True mute should wipe out muted posts completely, IMO.

rlahalla wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:i'm too curious about the shit coming from certain lovely people; so i can't mute them (unfortunately)

:shrug:
See, if I ever muted someone, I might miss the awesome sigs, like yours chris!
:oops: :D

Hey Reason, yeah, all those mirror images of broken glass and swollen bellyheads ... i like them as well.
Btw., i suppose, it could be an honour to get mute points ... maybe Ben could also add mutes on the left upper corner. :phones: :pray:

grazie and fromage

chrismelba :)
"It dreamed itself along"

How many times have i been muted, the amount of shite i come out with surely i must of irritated some of the more serious members :roll:

I wonder if Sureno will chime up at some point? :oops:

im a well respected member here who's every contribution is full of beneficial advice to all members, im a pillar of this community il have you know Tarnce Monkey :roll:

hibidy wrote:I'd like to take this time to apologize to everyone who has muted me

EDIT: Actually I meant it, but I can see how some would think I was trying to be a smartass again.....sorry again......
I don't "mute".

I "tiny"(fy)

:hihi:

Arglebargle wrote:Never used the mute button on this or any other forum. If you get so angry at people you have to mute them you should really consider getting off the internet for your own health.
Not necessarily. I often mute people more because they're just noise in my signal and I'm trying to get a little better s/n. There are people who say things on here that sometimes make me angry but often that helps me better understand my own position on a subject. Then there are the trolls that are just screwing with people and I have no need or time for that so mute they go.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Site Stuff”