Poll: Do You Mute?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Do You Mute?

I Have Never Used "Mute Me"
62%
I Have Used "Mute Me"
38%

Total votes: 73

RELATED
PRODUCTS

This thread is a sea of:
MEMBER MUTED. Click to view...
So YES :D

Actually, no. But I didn't vote.

Hi. Im a small, somewhat flaky, developer who pimps their forthcoming products in every f**king thread I can find. Its coming soon, and its really great, honest its the bestest thing evar.

Anyways, there's a patch in it called 'Mute', so I hope you buy it.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

If there was a member called Trumpet I would surely mute him/her, just for the fun of it. :hihi:

I have never muted XXX...but even if I did, it wouldn't matter. The pictures are all that is necessary. 8)
I am clearly a thread killer

I have had one member muted since the option became available, others have been muted for temporary periods of time just to wipe my memory so to speak. However at this point my list of permanently muted people is three. There are two others that are of the temporary type, but I reckon those two could be unmuted now.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

If there were a troll named "trumpet" it would be nigh upon impossible to resist using a mute.

vespers75 wrote:Muting is rather silly. Its the equivalent of when little kids plug their ears with their fingers and go "I can't hear you, LA LA LA LA LA". Its even more lame when someone announces to you that they are muting you when they do it, as if they're making a grand statement somehow. :roll:
I disagree. Because I'm so offended at your comment I have chosen to mute you. :D
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

I just tried to mute myself but it wouldn't let me.
KVR Forum » Mute/Unmute Member
You may not mute yourself!
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

People should share their mute lists. :)

Here's mine:

Only one time during 5 years.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

TristezaOrange wrote:If there was a member called Trumpet I would surely mute him/her, just for the fun of it. :hihi:
I read that and it reminded me of "trumpets of jericho" and the Bruce Dickensen song. We listen to music on random play all the time, the song came on once and the wife called to me in the other room and asked "do you want to hear trumpets of jericho?" to which I responded "why do I want to hear old people fart?"

I came in the room and the wife was quite puzzled and I said "oh trumpets of jericho, I thought you said trumpets of geritol"...:hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Arglebargle wrote:People should share their mute lists. :)
why? so people can talk about them behind their backs? :hihi:

whyterabbyt wrote:Hi. Im a small, somewhat flaky, developer who pimps their forthcoming products in every f**king thread I can find. Its coming soon, and its really great, honest its the bestest thing evar.

Anyways, there's a patch in it called 'Mute', so I hope you buy it.
:lol:

i'm too curious about the shit coming from certain lovely people; so i can't mute them (unfortunately)

:shrug:
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Site Stuff”