Poll: Do You Mute?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Do You Mute?

I Have Never Used "Mute Me"
62%
I Have Used "Mute Me"
38%

Total votes: 73

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm curious... We may all have people whose opinions we'd rather not hear, but how many members are using the "Mute Me" function?
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

892 members have muted 2087 other members. The most muted is XXX (muted 49 times).

Ben [KVR] wrote:892 members have muted 2087 other members. The most muted is XXX (muted 49 times).
xxx = ttoz :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Ben [KVR] wrote:The most muted is XXX (muted 49 times).
OOOOOOO! That XXX makes me so mad! I muted him twice! :x

Never used the mute button on this or any other forum. If you get so angry at people you have to mute them you should really consider getting off the internet for your own health.

Can't mute anyone. But even before apomodosis I didn't use mutes. I use my own biologically based "eyeball ignore" feature instead.

Ben [KVR] wrote:892 members have muted 2087 other members. The most muted is XXX (muted 49 times).
Thanks for this info! It is interesting. Not as interesting as the identity of XXX, but still. :hihi:
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Meffy wrote:Can't mute anyone. But even before apomodosis I didn't use mutes. I use my own biologically based "eyeball ignore" feature instead.
Yeah, me too. I never use the mute function. It's a little too "final" for my taste.

I'm not a mutey, I appreciate the functionality, but it's just not something I'd ever get much mileage from. I just don't read the post if I don't like it. Like anyone, some folk can be sources of real gems or complete toss :shrug:

Muting is rather silly. Its the equivalent of when little kids plug their ears with their fingers and go "I can't hear you, LA LA LA LA LA". Its even more lame when someone announces to you that they are muting you when they do it, as if they're making a grand statement somehow. :roll:
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

vespers75 wrote:Muting is rather silly. Its the equivalent of when little kids plug their ears with their fingers and go "I can't hear you, LA LA LA LA LA". Its even more lame when someone announces to you that they are muting you when they do it, as if they're making a grand statement somehow. :roll:
MUTED! :tantrum:

Yes, I've muted all of you. :hihi:

debra1rlo wrote:
vespers75 wrote:Muting is rather silly. Its the equivalent of when little kids plug their ears with their fingers and go "I can't hear you, LA LA LA LA LA". Its even more lame when someone announces to you that they are muting you when they do it, as if they're making a grand statement somehow. :roll:
MUTED! :tantrum:
I just unmuted to tell you that i will mute you for good this time. You are a scoundrel, ruffian and rapscallion! Cosmic redemption is mine!! :x

OH MOMMY! WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME??? WHY DIDN"T YOU EVER HUG ME????? WHY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111oneoneoneone111111!!!!1!!! :cry: :cry: :bang: :wheee:

debra1rlo wrote: MUTED! :tantrum:
NO LOLLIPOP FOR YOU!
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

KVR Forum » Mute/Unmute Member
Member muted. See your full mute list below:
Currently Muted
1 Hewitt Huntwork unmute

Return to “Site Stuff”