What could make this site phenominal

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In addition to this great site, I am a frequent visitor to boardgamegeek.com

On that site, they have many cool features but the best one, IMO, is how they let you input and keep your collection of games.

Don't know if you can see this page without an account but here is a page for a single board game, Dominion:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36218

On the page, they show the write-up of the game, the average community rating for the game and tabs for additional links.

At the bottom, they have a button that allows you to 'add the game to your collection'. In that, you can also assign a rating from 1 to 10 (10 being awesome), and make a personal review of the game that will go into the huge pile of reviews people can click on for that game.

Users can click on other users profiles to see every game they own and how they've rated them. Way couldn't KVR do the same? There are something like 200K active users on BGG for comparison.

I would love a eway to track my software collection here and look at other people's ratings as well. From those ratings, metrics could be computed in real time giving top 10s by category. One can dream. I dream big.
Even I was offended by what I was going to put here.
Newest Release, retro EBM, Brute Opposition - Unity of Command, released Sept '22 bandcamp link

Return to “Site Stuff”