search problems

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I want to find an old thread I'm guessing I posted in about a year ago. I click on search, put a keyword in, choose the forum, the category, and search previous- 1 year.
I get a list of threads, page 1 of 9. According to the dates, the thread I'm looking for is probably on the next page (2 of 9). But I can't get there. If I click "next" I am suddenly in the middle of every thread I've ever posted in, with the first post listed being one from today. Same thing when I click the number "2" instead of "next".
I can only look at the first page of results, any other pages can't be accessed.
How can I search for threads that were posted on a particular day or month?

That's been the case for me for quite a while now, too.

Cordelia wrote:the thread I'm looking for is probably on the next page (2 of 9). But I can't get there. If I click "next" I am suddenly in the middle of every thread I've ever posted in, with the first post listed being one from today. Same thing when I click the number "2" instead of "next".
I can only look at the first page of results, any other pages can't be accessed.
It's been like this for as long as I've been here. I think I reported it before, some years ago, but can't find that post anymore :-P

So: Bump!
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Thanks for the bump BertKoor. So, it's always been this way? I am right on top of things, as usual!

Return to “Site Stuff”