Report Spam at KVR here (for Mod Attention)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Given the high incidence of canned-meat-punting ne'er do wells, this is a dedicated thread for people to post links to obvious spam threads in, so that the mods have a unified point of reference.

Anyone who notices a spam post please post a link here and a mod will take a look ASAP.

I'll keep this thread clean by deleting replies periodically.

Alternatively, please feel free to use the Report button now available on all posts.

A reminder -- please don't post stuff here that isn't spam reports.

Sock puppets, ban evaders, warez kiddies, and others who get the same treatment as spammers are okay to report here.

The idea is to alert mods so we can act quickly. False alarms put sand in the gears.

Thanks to all spam reporters for keeping KVR practically free of the canned pink goo that infests so many forums.
Last edited by Meffy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well, if all one posts here is promotions to their product, it looks like obvious spam to me:
viewtopic.php?f=42&p=7901254#p7901254

technically 3 out of 96 are not that...

jancivil wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:55 pm Well, if all one posts here is promotions to their product, it looks like obvious spam to me:
Is it? It's not clear to me what the site considers "spam." Is someone pimping their product spam? Some sites allow that, some don't.

Looks suspicious, to say the least - name: "kspisxyehyurcvq"

Self explanatory - viewtopic.php?p=8617801

mixyguy2 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:35 pm
jancivil wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:55 pm Well, if all one posts here is promotions to their product, it looks like obvious spam to me:
Is it? It's not clear to me what the site considers "spam." Is someone pimping their product spam? Some sites allow that, some don't.
“if all one posts here is…”
Merriam Webster wrote: : unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as emails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places.
:shrug: maybe Ben is cool with it in this case. maybe the former mod picked any side vs myself.

Interesting "instruments" - viewtopic.php?p=8846401

seismic1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:18 am Interesting "instruments" - viewtopic.php?p=8846401
I bet that someone took over that account (probably by just trying the password).

Return to “Site Stuff”