Searchable copy protection in database

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Ben,

Is it possible to add a selectable filter for copy protection in the plugins database search? Not just for those who want to filter Pace or dongles out, but for instance, if I'm on the fence about getting a Syncrosoft key for a certain software package, it would be handy to be able to search to see which other software packages I might then have access to.

Cheers,
Steve

I could add it but many are simply "unknown"

shamann wrote:Hi Ben,

Is it possible to add a selectable filter for copy protection in the plugins database search? Not just for those who want to filter Pace or dongles out, but for instance, if I'm on the fence about getting a Syncrosoft key for a certain software package, it would be handy to be able to search to see which other software packages I might then have access to.

Cheers,
Steve

OT : I asked several times a "sort by price" option. Is taht possible ?

Thanks
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Again, it's possible but needs some changes to the db as the prices can currently be anything, USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, YEN, etc.
stanlea wrote:OT : I asked several times a "sort by price" option. Is taht possible ?

Thanks

Ben [KVR] wrote:I could add it but many are simply "unknown"
That's okay I think, at least most dongled software is correctly tagged.

I'm not eager to buy a dongle just for one bit of software, but if dongles are here to stay and I do consider to go that way, it would be great to know in advance the benefits of getting one.

Ben [KVR] wrote:Again, it's possible but needs some changes to the db as the prices can currently be anything, USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, YEN, etc.
stanlea wrote:OT : I asked several times a "sort by price" option. Is taht possible ?

Thanks
Of course, didn't thought about that. See what you can do, it's just an idea.
Thanks for answering.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Return to “Site Stuff”