New Website Layout...What do you think (the Vote)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

What do you think of the new website layout?

It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It braught a salty discharge to my left eye.
8%
Bah, it got it's positive, it got it's negatives. I really couldn't care less...Now where are these Native Crysonic plugs?!!
11%
Help! the posts are closing in on me!!
35%
Help! the posts are closing in on me!!
35%
That's it! I am moving over to vstcentral.com
12%

Total votes: 296

RELATED
PRODUCTS

i kinda like the new layout, but not the fact i can't jump to a forum from the main page, and i DON'T like the fixed width of the forum. i use 1920x1200 on my laptop here, it's the native res, and the forum is less than half the screen width... soo much scrolling... :'(

Psy-T wrote:
you missed my point mate; (most likely) none of the voters for the indifferent option would have voted for it if they knew what you truly meant with it (as you explained it in the previously quoted post).
Well, it is hard to mis-interpret that option when it sais right there "I really couldn't care less...". I thought that was clear enough :)
Psy-T wrote: while on the anal-retentive binge: it doesn't take a f**king genius to spell the word genius properly :D
...just taking the piss mate :P
LOL, don't worry, I know my spelling isn't worth shit. At least you got the point, or at least I hope so ;)
Glassback wrote:Just for the record, I was able to interpret the questions correctly all by myself and on my own
Bravo! Now this guy deosn't need me to tell him that he is a genious to know that he is :clap: :clap:

Glassback for president! :D

On a more serious note, they did update the website to reflect some of our concerns like the eye-blinding "Latest additions to the plug-in" box, and that expandable Quick Reply is pretty neat.

I voted for #2, becuase I think it's got its positives and negatives, but I DO care (and not about those %!$@# Crysonic plug-ins!).

Like, some of the changes are great; I love the music cafe mp3 links below, some of these drop downs are neat...but does "Quick Reply" really need to be hidden? You're going to slow down my post count, Ben... :P

thank you for the hidden quick reply!!!!!!
..what goes around comes around..

bduffy wrote:I voted for #2, becuase I think it's got its positives and negatives, but I DO care (and not about those %!$@# Crysonic plug-ins!).

Like, some of the changes are great; I love the music cafe mp3 links below, some of these drop downs are neat...but does "Quick Reply" really need to be hidden? You're going to slow down my post count, Ben... :P

:lol: :lol:

there is a lot more clicking to do now..
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

A3ntar wrote:vstcentral.com
Now that's a fugly site.

farlukar wrote:
Now that's a fugly site.
Fuggin' right! Image

When I first came to KVR I thought that it was the shittest looking site on the web. Being able to get all of my Mac needs over at Big Blue Lounge, then OS X Audio, I liked its layout much more. Now KVR looks really good compared to the way it used to. I don't think the site's new layout is finished yet, so some other requests may yet be filled. Anyway, I hope it doesn't go back to the old way. This new layout is like a breath of fresh air, to me. Just get rid of the fixed width of the forums and many will relax into the new vibe.

Anyway, all those who hate the new look probably use the boring ii-V-I progression in every tune they write. :P
Last edited by Ubiety on Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Music.

also
HunterKiller wrote:What color scheme, it's exactly the same.
The old forum colours were #333333 and #304060, the new #314152 and #314163

Ubiety wrote:When I first came to KVR I thought that it was the shittest looking site on the web. Being able to get all of my Mac needs over at Big Blue Lounge, then OS X Audio, I liked its layout much more. Now KVR looks really good compared to the way it used to. I don't think the site's new layout is finished yet, so some other requests may yet be filled. Anyway, I hope it doesn't go back to the old way. This new layout is like a breath of fresh air, to me. Just get rid of the fixed width of the forums and many will relax into the new vibe.
Yeah, he's obviously experimenting. This uncomfortable period will be long forgotten soon.

ImageImage
ImageImage

bduffy wrote:
farlukar wrote:
Now that's a fugly site.
Fuggin' right! Image
That's the whole fuggin' point :)

i love it :love:

anything that pisses this many people off in one swoop is awesome in my books!
:D

vurt wrote:i love it :love:

anything that pisses this many people off in one swoop is awesome in my books!
:D
You little shit disturber! :lol:

Return to “Site Stuff”