New Website Layout...What do you think (the Vote)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

What do you think of the new website layout?

It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It braught a salty discharge to my left eye.
8%
Bah, it got it's positive, it got it's negatives. I really couldn't care less...Now where are these Native Crysonic plugs?!!
11%
Help! the posts are closing in on me!!
35%
Help! the posts are closing in on me!!
35%
That's it! I am moving over to vstcentral.com
12%

Total votes: 296

RELATED
PRODUCTS

+1 for 6) Gah! I'm blind!! (would be ok if the low-key layout would stay consistent)

oh goody...i was trying to come up with an excuse to avoid KVR - this is perfect...will keep me away from KVR forever, which means i'll actually spend my time productively.

Get off the forums folks. Life will be better. :)

looks like cubase or sonar now............even though the colors have not changed........ :shrug:

it looks weird

it needs to be centered...

keyman_sam wrote:oh goody...i was trying to come up with an excuse to avoid KVR - this is perfect...will keep me away from KVR forever, which means i'll actually spend my time productively.

Get off the forums folks. Life will be better. :)
+ 1
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

this is horrible. i hate thin column websites.

mind you, i suppose it is a good reason to stay away and do something productive.

A3ntar wrote:2. Bah, I don't care much about appearences..change the website as much as you want, all I care about is content (Indifferent)
if this is truly what you meant by option 2, i would like to inform you that every person who voted for it probably misunderstood you; people who care strictly about content and not functionality should have no problem just typing the entire url for each page they want to view, so ask the voters of that option, and see who really doesn't care about anything other than content. regardless, the inclusion of an indifference option only serves to skew the results and to force whomever cares about them to recalculate the figures himself.
A3ntar wrote:3. Man, this thing is too freaking narrow!!! (Dislike that specific issue...this definitly needs it's own point)

4. I hate it...I am out! (Dislike the whole thing)
i voted for option 3, but i dislike every aspect of the new design. the only reason i didn't vote for the fourth option is because as much as i dislike it, i still have plenty of reasons to stay here.
A3ntar wrote:See, that wasen't that bad was it? :)
actually, it was. read above.

btw, right after i voted, (recalculated) figures were at 92% for dislike, 8% for like.
https://melodyklein.bandcamp.com/
Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

I hate this new layout. I liked it much beter a couple days ago. This is terrible.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I will say again, I really like the new color scheme, all it needs is variable width. and also for the latest post sidebar to match.... in 2 weeks or less everbody is going to forget the old one anyways, our brains adjust quickly
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

I will say again, I really like the new color scheme, all it needs is variable width.
Agree !

I really cannot grasp how in 2007, when people use 22" widescreens AND cellphones to go online, some "webdesigner" decides to revert to a static page width.

This is sooo pathetic.

What color scheme, it's exactly the same.

And where is the plug in selector?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

i miss the bigger columns. :cry:

HunterKiller wrote:What color scheme, it's exactly the same.

And where is the plug in selector?

:lol: yes n no
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

Return to “Site Stuff”