New Website Layout...What do you think (the Vote)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

What do you think of the new website layout?

It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It braught a salty discharge to my left eye.
8%
Bah, it got it's positive, it got it's negatives. I really couldn't care less...Now where are these Native Crysonic plugs?!!
11%
Help! the posts are closing in on me!!
35%
Help! the posts are closing in on me!!
35%
That's it! I am moving over to vstcentral.com
12%

Total votes: 296

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some people like it thick, some people like it long, some people like it black, some people like it blue. I know I don't like it, now how about you?

Tell the board what you think about the new layout.

Last edited by A3ntar on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Who's us...? Are you on a committee? Can I join?? :hyper:

:hihi: :P
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Watto wrote:Who's us...? Are you on a committee? Can I join?? :hyper:

:hihi: :P
We are completly in the dark to what you're reffering to sir

Where's the "It's totally 'Anus'" button?
m@

Come on now. Someone worked really hard last night pasting this together with scissors and glue. Let's not hurt anybody's feelings.

What a stupid poll..!

Why can't you just have two options..?

1) I like it

2) I don't like it

Instead of...
1) It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It braught a salty discharge to my left eye.

2) Bah, it got it's positive, it got it's negatives. I really couldn't care less...Now where are these Native Crysonic plugs?!!

3) Help! the posts are closing in on me!!

4) That's it! I am moving over to vstcentral.com
Options 1 and 2 are basically 1, "I like it" and 2, "I don't care". And if you don't care then you wouldn't vote.

Options 3 and 4 mean "I don't like it" but because there are two choices, you're just going to split the vote.

You should work for a political party.

Sorry if I come across a bit stroppy, but this new KVR layout sucks so badly that it's put me in a bad mood.

:wink:

Andywanders wrote:What a stupid poll..!

Why can't you just have two options..?

1) I like it

2) I don't like it

Instead of...
1) It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It braught a salty discharge to my left eye.

2) Bah, it got it's positive, it got it's negatives. I really couldn't care less...Now where are these Native Crysonic plugs?!!

3) Help! the posts are closing in on me!!

4) That's it! I am moving over to vstcentral.com
Options 1 and 2 are basically 1, "I like it" and 2, "I don't care". And if you don't care then you wouldn't vote.

Options 3 and 4 mean "I don't like it" but because there are two choices, you're just going to split the vote.

You should work for a political party.

Sorry if I come across a bit stroppy, but this new KVR layout sucks so badly that it's put me in a bad mood.

:wink:
OK Mr. Moody, here is the PROPER (and smart) way to read the poll.

1. I like it! (Like)

2. Bah, I don't care much about appearences..change the website as much as you want, all I care about is content (Indifferent)

3. Man, this thing is too freaking narrow!!! (Dislike that specific issue...this definitly needs it's own point)

4. I hate it...I am out! (Dislike the whole thing)

See, that wasen't that bad was it? :)

Now, close your mind and immagine the older KvR, it will help you be in a better and happier place.

I'd strongly suggest everyone contacts their local congressman, life just ain't worth living with a narrow fixed width KVR. I'd also like to show my protest by going to bed now.

Good point-
M@

What about a another choice:

5. There's a new layout?
Reaper Zone | Harmonic Buzz | Filter Theory

You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club - Jack London

i can live with a tiny post area. i'd like it to be in the middle though
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

what kills me is the latest post side bar is so color clashy now/....
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

what kills me is the latest post side bar is so color clashy now/....
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

Some people like it thick, some people like it long, some people like it black, some people like it blue
Some folks love to see red.
Some folks never talk about it.
Some folks crave a blue lady.
Some folks know and still they doubt it
I'm just no good without it.
I'm not a man at all,
It makes my skin crawl.
Baby, baby,
Come on and save me, save me.
My, my baby, baby,
Come on and save me now.
Some folks love to feel pain.
Some folks wake up every morning.
Some folks live for no reason.
Some folks die without a warning.
(Repeat 2nd verse)
I just can't live without it,
Just can't live without it,
I don't want to think about it,
Don't want to think about it,

:band:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

4.5 Ben please give us full page pimpage! On some ol' ajax settings stored in the user db tip :D!

L

Return to “Site Stuff”