New forum layout!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wopelka wrote:is there a way to get rid of all these intrusive advert banners on the right?
What ads?

Firefox and AdBlocker work fine here...
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

the imageshack quick link is no longer there when making posts :(

I'm on our other other computer (not our other computer), and all the stuff meant to be on the right hand side is under the posting section, leaving blank grey space on the right :x
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Updated to the newest Firefox today, but kvr still crashes FF like crazy.
Crashmania started some days ago. Otherwise perfectly stable..
ngfnjhte?

How hard can it be to get rid of this idiotic quick reply configuration?

Firefox: When I try to click the link that says KVR Forum, almost top left on the dark blue bit (right now it says 'KVR Forum >> Site Stuff'), the weird, magic drop-down list from the NEWS section of the light blue quick link bar unfolds a lot of times. It seems that the mouse-over area extends a bit too far... So I think I go back to the top level of the Forum, but suddenly I'm in Instruments or Effects. And then when I DO want the magic drop down news menu, It doesn't drop down.

I've been thinking this has to do with my sloppy mousing, but it's happening too often.
Rakkervoksen

I'm on Firefox 2.0.0.5 - no problems here. Running flashblock & adblockplus.
[EDIT: asides from the reply boxes stretching to infinity and beyond, that is.
Oh, and the lame/annoying 'new stuff' sidebar... can do without.]

Just hooked up a widescreen monitor and WOW KVR looks sooo musch better :D!

L

im still having problems on some scripts (?) from time to time when refreshing the last post page...it freezes every tab open in Firefox and let me move thru them only selecting the tab and using arrow keys...or using ctrl 1-9 shortcuts..
particularly annoying since its goin on since when the look of kvr changed...
download links dont let me click ok, pages are stuck when loading them unless i move the cursor on it , etc etc..
this happens at least once (but even more) out of 10 when i hit refresh..can it be sorted out somehow , please?
Peace out
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Site Stuff”