New forum layout!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...And I like it!

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.

me to :)
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

-1. too narrow
Basic EQ tip: highpass all that don't hit subs, usually all but bass and kick

WTF? I've got Adblock installed, so now one third of the screen is used for actual forum text, one for additional (and rather unimportant) information, the third one ist just grey... idiotic.

Ben, it's obvious you're not a regular user of your site. Can we at least have "My Latest" in the open on the latest topics page. There's a handy gap after "Your posts".

Yes I know there are workrounds but this is the most common thing that a regular wants to do and it's hidden behind a roll over dropdown.
Now with improved MIDI jitter!

nuffink wrote:Ben, it's obvious you're not a regular user of your site. Can we at least have "My Latest" in the open on the latest topics page. There's a handy gap after "Your posts".

Yes I know there are workrounds but this is the most common thing that a regular wants to do and it's hidden behind a roll over dropdown.
+1 here

I also have the actual forum content displaying as around maybe 2/3 of the screen - looks kinda lopsided & 'wrong' tbh.
edit: actually it's horrible & distracting & just appears badly designed.
Why is the link to the Forum index & specific forum being browsed now up at the top left hand side? It feels un-ergonomic.
I feel like i'm browsing on a tiny old 14 inch monitor or something.
Last edited by diverdee on Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why did the font size of messages increase by about 150% ??
Change it back plz...

I liked the text bodies to have the same font size as every other regular KVR text. Now it looks like it's designed for people with very poor vision, but only applied to message bodies and not the rest of KVR. Sticks out too much...
Last edited by C00kie on Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My MusicCalc is temporary offline.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. :borg:

This is a waste of space.
Previously, the website expanded to fill the whole of my 19" monitor. Now, I get wasted bands of grey on both sides.

A step backwards, I think. Sorry....

I miss having something on the left of the forums :?

So it's supposed to look this way? I thought there was a problem with my monitor! :oops:

Peter.
My band : The Black Tartan Clan (celtic punkrock)

the extreme left orientation is... extreme. looks/feels as if something has been cut off over there.
negative design change imho.
https://melodyklein.bandcamp.com/
Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

living sounds wrote:WTF? I've got Adblock installed, so now one third of the screen is used for actual forum text, one for additional (and rather unimportant) information, the third one ist just grey... idiotic.
+1.

I'm using a custom hosts file to block the ads in IE7 (Don't tell the advertisers tho. :hihi:) and the actual forum thread area is only about half the screen width. Christ, the "compose reply" thingy is about the size of a postage stamp...

Ben, you are effectively killing this site.

KEv

Return to “Site Stuff”