Holy new front page, Batman!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What happened to the plug in selector?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I think I like it. Excellent usage of the jQuery framework.
I don't have any new PM's but I hope that some kind of message appears when a new one arrives. It will be kind of awkward if I have to roll over the red bar just to check.

HunterKiller wrote:What happened to the plug in selector?
Click on the Quick Links item at the end of the menu bar.

Frontpage is bad, why white?, anyweys if i have time i will search around, but i would like a default cuztomisation for the old look, can it be done???

Hey! Big text/alignment issue fixed up and looks good here now :)
..what goes around comes around..

Everything seems to be working right in Opera and Firefox (w/large fonts) now :tu:

where are the latest plugins in the database and latest reviews that were displayed on the left column before. i used to check that all the time. cant find them now! :(

Muzik 4 Machines wrote: i dont like the fact that there is a huge waste of space on both sides
but i guess i'll survive that ;)
Funny how as soon as widescreen monitors become popular, a bunch of sites all start switching to narrow fixed width. :hihi:
rvltion909@yahoo.com wrote:petty 1st impression:

who turned on the F*#$ing lights?! :x

I rather liked the dark ambiance of my old KVR haven.

Other than that...looks ok.
Indeed, a bit too much white for my taste. :P

Voidoid Surrealist wrote:
Muzik 4 Machines wrote: i dont like the fact that there is a huge waste of space on both sides
but i guess i'll survive that ;)
Funny how as soon as widescreen monitors become popular, a bunch of sites all start switching to narrow fixed width. :hihi:
That's a good thing, really, because it allows you to open several windows at once on your desktop, sitting next to each other. Which is precisely why wide screen monitors are useful.

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.

no, wide screen are nice to display wide content, if i want many side-by-side windows, i'll get a second monitor ;)

Voidoid Surrealist wrote:Indeed, a bit too much white for my taste. :P

+1

My spies inform me that Voidoid Surrealist wrote:Funny how as soon as widescreen monitors become popular, a bunch of sites all start switching to narrow fixed width. :hihi:
Enh... those of us on 800x600 (not everybody has good vision) find it annoyingly wide. But it's no big deal.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

My spies inform me that rvltion909@yahoo.com wrote:I rather liked the dark ambiance of my old KVR haven.
+1
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

guitarzan wrote:This new layout isn't displaying properly in the latest Opera...the new white section is centered and the sidebar way down at the bottom on the left.

Same type of weirdness with the new Latest Posts page layout.
I don't have this problem in Opera 9.24 on Vista. However, the news items don't open when I click them. Scripting is turned on and all. The little timer animation just goes on forever after I click. It works in IE though, but I really hate IE...

I absolutely don't like it. :x
Everything black, just the news in white. This strange "opening" by clicking a news is irritating.
The whole design is no improvement for me....

Return to “Site Stuff”