kvr area for audio services

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it'd be cool for there to be a part of the kvr site dedicated to listing the kvr members that would be willing to offer services such as mastering, special eq'ing jobs, processing through certain high-end components that may only be had by some on here, noise reduction (if anyone has the really really expensive stuff for instance, etc, etc.

it'd be a great way for those seeking to get a little edge to just upload a 32 bit file to a donated hosting service of sorts where it could be processed by the person offering described particular service and then reposted and downloaded by the person who paid for it after it was processed. then the temporary uploads could be deleted to free back up site space - voila.

even if it involved putting a midi melody up that you want to have run through a korg triton patch or something. I think there are lots of possibilities for it. I, for one, wouldn't mind paying $10 to have someone do a quick 10 minute noise-reduction job through say sound-soap pro (as i don't have it) and then repost the file so I don't have to pay 400 bucks to buy the dumb thing. Then I have the file just the way I want it and the other guy makes a dead easy $10. simple as that.

of course, you'd post up demo's of how good you are at said jobs and list your specialties and what really nice equipment you'd be willing to process source material through and all that. It would definitely be cool collaborate in this way even if for example - I offered the fact that I have a lexicon mx 200 and I could even trade services of processing source tracks through that in exchange for one of my tracks processed through a cool device that someone else has.

heck, it'd even be good just to get a feel for equipment you might want to buy in the future...

anyway. seemed like a cool idea. 8)

Return to “Site Stuff”