suggestion for Marketplace forum

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I posted it there, but maybe this is a better place:

Is it possible for a mod to edit threads once an item is sold to move it from the first page? (Saves people from bumping live threads.) Just change the date of the last post to a day or two previously should do it. The thread stays "active" but it gives people browsing better views of the live stuff. Maybe even close the thread too, so people don't bump it to the first page. If the seller needs to reopen the thread, they can just PM a mod to do it. I just notice a lot of people unintentionally bumping their threads when it sells. :)
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

Can't change the time-date stamp. As long as nobody bumps it, it ought to slide down the page pretty quick. It's possible to lock a thread but there are an awful lot of them. Unless there's a real need to lock a specific thread I'd say to just leave it to time and tide.

Eh it was worth asking. Thanks for the info, and for always being on top of things! :)
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

NP, and any time there is a thread that really needs locking you (or anyone) need but ask. Might or might not do it but I'll consider the request.

Return to “Site Stuff”