KVR should prohibit Dongle Talks !

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eduardo_b wrote:Although Rodney used to be quite fond of Scottish ale when he was still recording the good stuff -- Faces through Every Picture Tells A Story.
Ummm, not quite the reference I was making... think something a little more, erm, organic :hihi:

so how do you do the Cher effect with a mac?

debra1rlo wrote:
eduardo_b wrote:Although Rodney used to be quite fond of Scottish ale when he was still recording the good stuff -- Faces through Every Picture Tells A Story.
Ummm, not quite the reference I was making... think something a little more, erm, organic :hihi:
Oookay...organic? I'm beginning to think there's an aspect of Rodney's life and times that I'm not aware of. Would this reference be something disgusting and vile? :o
We escape the trap of our own subjectivity by
perceiving neither black nor white but shades of grey

eduardo_b wrote:Oookay...organic? I'm beginning to think there's an aspect of Rodney's life and times that I'm not aware of. Would this reference be something disgusting and vile? :o
This should explain it:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/celebr ... h_pump.htm

tony tony chopper wrote:so how do you do the Cher effect with a mac?
:smack:

debra1rlo wrote:
eduardo_b wrote:Oookay...organic? I'm beginning to think there's an aspect of Rodney's life and times that I'm not aware of. Would this reference be something disgusting and vile? :o
This should explain it:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/celebr ... h_pump.htm
Thanks for sharing this. Now I will go to the liquor cabinet and see what I can swallow. At least is wasn't about a gerbil. Oh, right, another urban legend. :hihi:
We escape the trap of our own subjectivity by
perceiving neither black nor white but shades of grey

eduardo_b wrote:Thanks for sharing this. Now I will go to the liquor cabinet and see what I can swallow. At least is wasn't about a gerbil. Oh, right, another urban legend. :hihi:
Hmm... and I may have to amend that list :wink:

tony tony chopper wrote:so how do you do the Cher effect with a mac?
Use Autodongle.
Some music here

alexibm wrote:f**king tired reading same shit over and over again
Make it go away, plz !
I know a good Freudian psychoanalyst who will be able to help you with your phal.. uh dongle problems.
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were antimaterialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.’ ”

jivamukti wrote:
alexibm wrote:f**king tired looking down at the same penis over and over again
Make it go away, plz !
I know a good Freudian psychoanalyst who will be able to help you with your sex change.
Wow, this thread has gotten WAY off topic! :P

I really don't believe that someone who started THIS thread is not interested in completely useless threads.

debra1rlo wrote:Official list of prohibited thread topics:
Mac vs PC
Hardware vs Software
Dongles yay or nay
Timbaland yay or nay
What is the best synth? What is the best host? etc.
How to do the Cher effect
Rod Stewart's fave beverage
Anal fissures
You forgot "VSTi that sounds like a Virus"

TotcProductions wrote:Blue guys always have the biggest dongles
Nope, Long Dong had...

[mod edit]
:smack: :hihi:
[/mod edit]

well that certainly isn't very christmassy.

Sweet jacket tho

Return to “Site Stuff”