KVR Banks & Patches Revamped!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice one.

Just uploaded a bass soundfont for yall...

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=lis ... order=date

Enjoy.

fellows, i wonder y SH-1001 got removed from the Banks & Patches list, is it so not popular?
sometimes it's hard not to be an asshole © mellotronaut
you work so somebody can rest
Doing sound synthesis if organs is all you get, leave it alone

All Rights Deserved

Yaaaay! Fabulous news. I'm gonna definitely find something to upload.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

cool

You need to add NI KORE format .ksd to your list of formats

Also a .vstpreset section for Cubase 4 would also be cool
I don't have anything against gravity but it really does weigh me down

Ben,

It looks like each section can only have 60 banks (files) loaded to it maximum. Is this correct? If so, that is quite limiting.....

--Sean

Integratron wrote:Wow - this is gorgeous! - I love this site and spend waaaaay too much time here but it's really a blast. Thanks for all your hard work Ben - I'm going to go back and check it out now! Thanks again!

Oh - and I added this to my favorites.
bro good thing my fiance is chilled,I am sad I live on this damn site.fabulous .MYKEL :D

Anyone want to point this newb to a walk through of how I make use of (for example) the patches for Mr Ray or VB3 that I find in the Banks and Patches area? With some players, like the expensive NI stuff, you have an option to open up files of presents. But with many VST instruments I cannot see a way to do so.... I am sure I am missing something simple. Any advice would be great!

nathan_h wrote:...But with many VST instruments I cannot see a way to do so.... I am sure I am missing something simple. Any advice would be great!
Some are host dependant. What is your host???

Sorry should have mentioned that. I was using Live 7 LE. Not enough tracks. I choked on the cost of upgrading to a fully functioning copy of live, and went with Energy XT. Not bad for the price, though one one system is works great and on another it gets confused. But this was the host I was trying to use it in. After much investigation, and finding a reasonable price on a used copy, I'm moving to Cubase. So knowing any tricks in Cubase would be great. And if this is the wrong topic for the question, MODS please feel free to move it.

Return to “Site Stuff”