Spam Alert? -- Read This

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you receive a "Spam Alert" when trying to post a message and you can't determine what is causing the alert please PM me the text that is being rejected and I'll check it out ASAP (and tweak the filter if necessary).

The spam filter can be a bit funky at times. I'm constantly tweaking it to try to make it most effective.

NOTE: It only affects members with less than 5 posts. After the fifth post the restrictions are lifted.

NOTE: You'll need at least two posts before you can send a PM.

Those who have less than 5 post might not know yet that PM means Personal Message...

I'm not seeing the option to pm.. Where is it located?

Trying to make my first post but triggered the SPAM message. Please tell me, how are new users supposed to PM you if you can't PM until you've made two posts?

This post came through fine. Just join in the fun here for another 4 or 9 (can’t remember) until you can PM
Welcome to KVRAudio
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

I found the problem word by trial and error! It was p-r-i-c-e.

CrystalWizard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:22 pm This post came through fine. Just join in the fun here for another 4 or 9 (can’t remember) until you can PM
Welcome to KVRAudio
Thanks. As you say, just make 2 posts and then you can PM.

:tu:
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Hi

Seems I'm falling foul of being a new user (well new account) Not been here for DONKEYS!

I got the spam alert message, but like others in this thread. I can't PM you as I need to post more. I get why but feck! Do I just go write shit posts for the sake of it? that can't be right.

I wouldn't mind but I'm trying to share a genuine bug report for something.

Thanks
Kieron

This is what I was trying to post.
... of course, it won't let me quote it will. gah donut I are!

kieronagore wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:31 pm This is what I was trying to post.
what a great day for KvR...wow, ty...you have been one amazing friend, you know I got something big happening and you just made my day...love yah kier..you are the best :D
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:08 pm
what a great day for KvR...wow, ty...you have been one amazing friend, you know I got something big happening and you just made my day...love yah kier..you are the best :D
:)
Yo Hink - Shit it's your wedding day... what are you doing on KvR??

kieronagore wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:13 am
tomorrow :hug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:14 am
All the best dude

kieronagore wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:38 am
Hink wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:14 am
All the best dude
thnx :)

Return to “Site Stuff”