New News Page Look

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Excuse me, but I'd prefer the old look. Especialy it has been easier to click forward to the product details page. Now I have to scroll down to get to the button.
I'd like to suggest a user preference toggle for old / new.

Regards,

Franz

franzstadler wrote:Excuse me, but I'd prefer the old look. Especialy it has been easier to click forward to the product details page.
Ditto. With the new look I can't figure out how to get to the option where I can get notifications about the product, and about the whole developer.

Victor.

love this new look, please go with it for the whole site...

the old look seems amateur and faded in comparison!
< nobody cares what you use >

VicDiesel wrote:
franzstadler wrote:Excuse me, but I'd prefer the old look. Especialy it has been easier to click forward to the product details page.
Ditto. With the new look I can't figure out how to get to the option where I can get notifications about the product, and about the whole developer.

Victor.
I see there is now a "watch" item. Very nicely done. I'm sold on the new design.

Victor.

I like it. I hate the new look of CNN though.

firefox here and looks really cool!
Michael
"I have a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel" - Blackadder

If anyone else , like me hates the ads in the new look KvR
and is using firefox....just install Adblock extension
and make the horrible ugly things dissappear......
YUKK!!!!

like it lots.... looks great on IE7 PC!

Good work! :)

If it had full AJAX intergration I'd be impressed.. :) Just playin it looks great! Are you planning on deceminating the style thruout??

i would prefer a total change of scheme color in grey and black 8) instead of that old blue !! but maybe it could be too dark for some people :roll:
or maybe just find a new blue
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Something to elminate the harsh FFFFFF white that seems to fill the middle most of the screen now. Maybe a soft gradient background... it would look slicker too.

I like the older design more because you used darker colors.. which are easier on the eyes.. especially for a news/forum site where a lot of reading occurs.

VitaminD wrote:I like the older design more because you used darker colors.. which are easier on the eyes.. especially for a news/forum site where a lot of reading occurs.
www.digg.com

Nothing wrong with the whitness there.

Ben [KVR] wrote:Comments, opinions, problems, praise, "waaah", "noooo", "I'm leaving", etc.

I'm especially interested to know if there are any display problems. If so, OS and Browser please. IE6 or earlier should get the old page.
I like it, and it works flawlessly on IE 7.0 (Vista).

cusis wrote:
VitaminD wrote:I like the older design more because you used darker colors.. which are easier on the eyes.. especially for a news/forum site where a lot of reading occurs.
www.digg.com

Nothing wrong with the whitness there.
I completely disagree. Retina Burn Central.

I like the new look. It's really efficient and easy to move through, though I do think the background colors could stay more true to the KVR look instead of white.
END OF LINE...

Return to “Site Stuff”