How about a colour change for KVR??? Blue is nice but...

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't change it man. I can't stand changes.

Ch, ch, changes...
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I agree that it should be left alone. I'm not particularly fond of how it looks, but it works, it doesn't chafe the eyes and a colour change will improve nothing (just cause downtime and potential bugs that we'll have to deal with forever).

No colour change before CSS-fying/fiying/fii'iing.. After that it's just about theming..

(and HunterKiller... thank very much. A certain song will loop in my head for some time now.)
[ When chickens are cold, they roost in trees; when ducks are cold, they plunge into water ]

Purple :love:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

KVR could offer themes that will be stored in the user preference areas.

We have a lot of good graphic artists here, and I am pretty sure they can come up with some interristing stuff.

I vote no. How would my wife know when to sigh sarcastically if KvR got a neutral look?
Rakkervoksen

Hovmod wrote:I vote no. How would my wife know when to sigh sarcastically if KvR got a neutral look?
+1
CubaseStudio4 µTonic/Rapture Nitro/GS-201/Ohmicide/TBK 1&3

A3ntar wrote:KVR could offer themes that will be stored in the user preference areas.

We have a lot of good graphic artists here, and I am pretty sure they can come up with some interristing stuff.
+1
--_ yup.... _--

Return to “Site Stuff”