NOT Good Enough

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so what the hell actually happened that sparked this thread? Obviously there was some sort of issue over nexus? anyone care to fill me in? I missed the whole thing

lol ahh, going back to page 1.. so thats the bones I've heard so much about.

Lol.

ttoz wrote:so what the hell actually happened that sparked this thread? Obviously there was some sort of issue over nexus? anyone care to fill me in? I missed the whole thing
IIRC a few people were critical of Nexus (can't think why) and a few threads and posts got deleted without explanation. BONES took this as unacceptable censorship and took his ball home to mum. Which is a shame, one of the real characters gone..

ttoz wrote:so what the hell actually happened that sparked this thread? Obviously there was some sort of issue over nexus? anyone care to fill me in? I missed the whole thing
A lot of people thought that Nexus did'nt quite lived up to the standard which they were used to and the buisness model (selling skins) did'nt go down to well either.
People started to express their feelings in this matter rather loudly and not in the nicest way. Then suddenly threads started to disappear. One of the mods started to delete all threads regarding Nexus. Then the shit really hit the fan.

And that is pretty much all there is to it. BONES left. Refx left.

Why John Vulich was tempbanned was a completly different matter and had nothing to do with the Nexus shitfest.

Why moppel revived this thread from the dead can be found here.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 87&start=0

jupiter8 wrote:BONES left. Refx left.
and the rest is geography...

jupiter8 wrote:
A lot of people thought that Nexus did'nt quite lived up to the standard which they were used to and the buisness model (selling skins) did'nt go down to well either.
People started to express their feelings in this matter rather loudly and not in the nicest way. Then suddenly threads started to disappear. One of the mods started to delete all threads regarding Nexus. Then the shit really hit the fan.

And that is pretty much all there is to it. BONES left. Refx left.
Thanks...

I think Nexus factory content sounds great but a couple of the recent expansions are awful...overall I really like it though but the pay for skins thing really did get my nose up the wrong way..I had to buy at least one skin though as the default i blinding.

BONES didn't exactly leave. The last posts of him were about his new Line6 keyboard, totally unrelated to this issue.
I still hope he'll be posting a bit more in the future, though. Tough, honest and funny - I'm all for that.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

CypherOne wrote:
jupiter8 wrote:BONES left. Refx left.
and the rest is geography...
Where's that?

Return to “Site Stuff”