NOT Good Enough

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

laputa_sync wrote:
jackson wrote:I'm going to have to stop off at the store on the way home to grab some popcorn.
Here ya go...

Reverse Engineer wrote:Carry on BONES, the main reason this kind of shit happens is because of the 'oh, drop it' people. If it's not an issue to them anymore, then they can easily just keep away from it.
+1 "tu"

Versus...

Let the KVR Anti-Censorship Death Match® commence!

The Chase wrote:Image
HELLO, HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN?

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

close :shrug:

:bang:

:hihi:

@Meffy: So much about "And that I'll defend your right to free speech as vigorously as I do my best friends', regardless of personal feelings."

:roll:

give it up. i'd have been banned if i was pulling shit like you are right now

Your speech has not been abridged by me, nor will it be. All your posts are still there, for what they're worth.

You yourself said that you knew when to quit pointless arguments. Were you telling the truth? Take your own advice. And please stop trolling. All you're doing is making things worse for yourself.

I shall not respond to any further provocations from you. I urge others to follow that path as well. There are better uses of our time.

+1

i remember a discussion involvin moppel that got my panties so twisted that i deleted moppeltron. well, i've grown, and i'm not gettin rid of miffi
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

I notice John Vulich doesn't have "IS BANNED" under his name...?

:)
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Watto wrote:I notice John Vulich doesn't have "IS BANNED" under his name...?

:)
Ben had enough a while back and tempbanned a few around here.
John did'nt take that to well and buried John.
He's back under another name. Not too difficult to figure out which if you see a post. He pretty much kept his old style.

Return to “Site Stuff”