NOT Good Enough

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ben (KVR) wrote:I wasn't keeping up with all the Nexus threads, I locked one (and got called a dickhead) that had got out of hand (again) but I have been away since Friday (which was my Birthday) so I missed the main meltdown.
The main problem appears to be that several topics were moved and one (or more) topic was deleted and not just locked, which was an error in judgement in my opinion but not the huge censorship issue that it appears to have become.
Maybe you don't understand the totality of the issue. It is not just a thread or two that were deleted, which I agree is perfectly understandable from time to time, but every single thread related to a particular product that had anything negative to say. If that is not censorship then I clearly have no understanding of the meaning of the term.
In any event, why should an entire thread suffer because of a few trolls? All I would need to do to shut down a discussion that was going against my opinion would be to call someone a f**king idiot and I could get the whole thing removed and start again.
Your current policy simply panders to anyone with an agenda. I think it is much wiser to excise offensive posts and leave relevant discussion where it is. Or lock the thread so that anyone can get the relevant information from it. In my case I had asked a legitimate question and, possibly because of the inappropriate actions of one or two other members, I was denied the opportunity to see any responses. So I just posted the question again. It was a totally unnecessary f**k-around caused by someone who over-stepped the mark, by all accounts. I would hope that would concern you more than it seems to because in my eyes it devalues KVR.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

FIRST

BONES - please let this one go. You have expressed your opinion on the Nexus issue enough. No-one is unclear. But to continue the pursuit....it leads to nowhere but bitterness

correct

Bones shut up
wenn er tott ist ist er tott

I know it's been totally exhausted at this point, but I still think he's right. Go BONES!
"The Juno 60 was often incorrectly referred to as a synth. It is, in fact, a chorus unit with a synth attached." -PAK

scuzzphut wrote:BONES - please let this one go. You have expressed your opinion on the Nexus issue enough. No-one is unclear. But to continue the pursuit....it leads to nowhere but bitterness
+1

Keep it up, Bones - I want someone to pursue the "kevvvv is more important than Ben" theory :hihi:
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

I'm going to have to stop off at the store on the way home to grab some popcorn.

nagal wrote:
scuzzphut wrote:BONES - please let this one go. You have expressed your opinion on the Nexus issue enough. No-one is unclear. But to continue the pursuit....it leads to nowhere but bitterness
+10
"They have Computers, and other Weapons of Mass Destruction." - Janet Reno

BONES, You are the essence of Democracy. BONES for president!
--_ yup.... _--

Carry on BONES, the main reason this kind of shit happens is because of the 'oh, drop it' people. If it's not an issue to them anymore, then they can easily just keep away from it.

Fight the good fight, BONES.

I'm with ya!

:tu:

And, Drago: NO, YOU SHUT UP! :P :roll:

BONES wrote:I would hope that would concern you more than it seems to because in my eyes it devalues KVR.
how much in relation to some of your bollocks is left wide open for debate

Thirteenth!

Also, I think BONES has a good point and a right to express it. The issue is now Ben's response, rather than the just the offense that precipitated it. I want to hear what Ben has to say about this, and I think BONES is framing the question correctly. To my way of thinking, he is continuing to demonstrate that he sees value here at KVR and is trying to preserve that.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

I don't give a rat's arse about NEXUS, I've not so much as listened to an mp3 of it. This is about KVR and the fact that a moderator here systematically removed a number of threads pertaining to an issue he disagreed with. Tell me how that is a good thing for KVR?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Site Stuff”