MODS: My thread is still in OT!!!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Was the recent behavior of a certain mod egregious and intolerable?

Yes - I'm not OK with it - it engenders FISHyness on KVR - revoke him
55%
Yes - I say we Catch and Release this FISH
8%
Yes, but who cares. More FISH please.
8%
I don't care - you're boring, why can't you talk more about FISH
18%
No - No harm, no foul...unless he said something against FISH
13%

Total votes: 40

RELATED
PRODUCTS

1-2-Many wrote:Let me recap for those catching up.

I posted a thread titled - "NEXUS (The continued saga)", after the original was locked. See here for locked thread : http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

This eventually was summarily deleted without warning or explanation, by kevvvv it turns out.

ATS posted a thread titled, "Who actually bought NEXUS"
Which was also dealt with by kevvvvvv in the same manner.

BONES posted a thread titled something like "reFX is charging for skins for NEXUS!"
Same eventual result - deleted by kev (I'm so sick of typing those stupid extra v's).

Other threads, have been moved to HPC, or OT.
NEXUS (the continuing saga PrtII) Moved to HPC

NEXUS (T.C.S. Prt III) Moved to OT

where has the refx charging for skins discussion gone? Moved to HPC
there's this 1 too

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=160630
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

And that one got locked? Heh, weak.
Mizutaphile.

And Kevvvvv, you nutless wonder, why don't you be a man and clean up your own mess!?

bump!

It's quite ironic that the One and might I say ONLY thread that has striven to maintain a fair and civil discussion about NEXUS is still chained up in prison.

What gives!?

1-2-Many wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
1-2-Many later, none the wiser wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

You got it ;) and will continue to get it until this thread is moved.

Deride me all you want, I no longer give a f**k! This is outrageous!

Did kevvvvvv get a free Nexxus or something for deleting all those threads? If he is the one who did it?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS - he is CERTAINLY the one who did it.

Can I be any more clear about that? If Ben needs definative proof, I can surely provide it.

you tattle-tale you ;)
5 twelve

oh boohoo. :roll:

why bother? arent there bigger things to be concerned with than something as frivolous as this? Please, get some sleep and/or take a step back.. its just a web forum.. no need to get worked up over it... :shrug:

Thanks for the advice people - but sorry, more of this until that thread is returned to society.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry:

:cry:

Return to “Site Stuff”