It Gets Even f**king Worse!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Chase wrote:
jens wrote:
BONES wrote: Of course it is.

yes, there can be no doubt about this.

Whoever says it wasn't didn't think about hard enough. :shrug:
either that or different people define everyhting in this subjective reality differently.
Coward! :box:

:hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

kevvvvv wrote: I personally feel some KVR members behaved disgracefully in this whole Nexus episode. They're lucky to retain their memberships
Coming from this thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2262466

I think:

- What kevvvv "personally" feels is completely irrelevant. He disqualifies himself as a mod with that comment. After all, apart from some OT stuff, I haven't seen a single post offending the KVR rules in a way that whomever should be banned, let alone their memberships being killed. I sort of seem to like kevvvvv, but mod powers should be taken away from him after this. Threatening people to possibly kill their accounts is sooo completely off the mark, especially given the "events" in the Nexus threads, which were a *lot* more civilized than a lot of other posts you can find on KVR each and every day. I can hardly believe it.

- I'm so gonna be out of here if this is establishing a new trend.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Sascha Franck wrote:Threatening people to possibly kill their accounts is sooo completely off the mark, especially given the "events" in the Nexus threads, which were a *lot* more civilized than a lot of other posts you can find on KVR each and every day. I can hardly believe it.
Also Kev himself can't ban members (or delete accounts) - hence when he wrote this he implied that Ben is aware of and fully supports his actions.

(which I can hardly believe)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Looks like another Nexus thread has been extraordinarily rendered to OT, shuffled along in an orange jumpsuit & chains.
Squeal piggy ..... squeal.

Muff Wiggler wrote:
this place is just over-the-top ridiculous sometimes.
indeed- but none of your posts made it any better - quite the contrary if you ask me.

Wow, 5 pages already - you guys need to get out more. KVR is becoming more like a creche every day :roll:

mikusan wrote:Wow, 5 pages already - you guys need to get out more. KVR is becoming more like a creche every day :roll:
don't you roll your eyes, hiphop f**ker...

:roll: :roll:

If you don't see why this is important enough to rate 5 pages, you're f**king idiot. Go aay and have a good think about how useful this place would be if no-one was able to say anything negative. In fact its worse than that because anyone trying to get fair and unbiased information, which is what I always thought this place was about, will get a biased view of one developer's product line because they will not be able to find anything negative posted about it. If that happens, then this whole place becomes a total waste of time.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:If you don't see why this is important enough to rate 5 pages, you're f**king idiot. Go aay and have a good think about how useful this place would be if no-one was able to say anything negative. In fact its worse than that because anyone trying to get fair and unbiased information, which is what I always thought this place was about, will get a biased view of one developer's product line because they will not be able to find anything negative posted about it. If that happens, then this whole place becomes a total waste of time.
I'm beginning to feel that I can't say anything about a product unless I'm saying good things to "sell" it to the general public...or please developers.

In reFX's case, apparently I can't say anything at all. Getting banned from their "support forum" when I'm a paying customer is just unbelievable.

Zai

dont cry
wenn er tott ist ist er tott

I don't think anyone's been banned for what they said, rather the way they said it. I also don't consider much of what I've read about Nexus to be fair or unbiased. Every single thread (about Nexus) has degenerated into a slanging match (e.g. your reply BONES) which, while amusing, isn't actually useful.

"If that happens, then this whole place becomes a total waste of time."

Oh, and by the way...
:roll:

i despise censorship, esp. stealthy anonymous censorship.

Is it legal for a company like ReFx to deny support to certain customers simply based on those customers's opinions? I don't know I'm asking. I own Vanguard but don't dare to register at ReFx because of the personal battles Kleps and I have had. :shrug:

Teksonik wrote:Is it legal for a company like ReFx to deny support to certain customers
that depends on whether the support is free service or part of the actual product. Usually the first is the case. If so they don't have any obligation to give you support at all, hence they aren't legally obliged to give you a valid reason (or any reaosn at all) for not giving you support anymore even if they continue to support other customers.

They could as well say that they've seen a photograph of your face and didn't like it so they won't give you any further customer support.

Return to “Site Stuff”