It Gets Even f**king Worse!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WTF is all this about? I can't be arsed to play "hunt the locked thread" but this thread would be even funnier if I understood the plot.

BONES wrote:What f**king speculation? Legitimate threads have been removed or moved to a less appropriate forum without explanation. If you're happy that this is acceptable then you really shouldn't be a mod. Its nothing but censorship.
moving a thread is censorship?

still, i didn't move it, and i never said i was happy about it

that's the speculation i'm talking about, duh

can't wait for more assumptions

Muff Wiggler wrote:
BONES wrote:What f**king speculation? Legitimate threads have been removed or moved to a less appropriate forum without explanation. If you're happy that this is acceptable then you really shouldn't be a mod. Its nothing but censorship.
moving a thread is censorship?

still, i didn't move it, and i never said i was happy about it

that's the speculation i'm talking about, duh

can't wait for more assumptions

talking about assumptions, nobody said that it was you who moved or deleted those threads, actually i didn't saw your nickname being mentioned in any of the nexus threads, obviously a mod or an admin had to move/delete them, but i just don't see why would you feel the need to justify yourself if it wasn't you.

It would be more helpful to read the reasons why this threads are being removed, rather than the "it wasn't me" stuff.

This is my first post in a nexus related thread btw, nexus is not a product that appeals to me, the company does look quite weird, and selling skins it's just plain wrong in my book, sure some people might have taken the whole thing too far and some moderation was probably needed, but the moderation seemed to be out of control aswell, and it does look like some kind of censorship is taking place.

Some posts needed to be removed (i guess), but certanly not whole threads, some of us might be interested in researching new products and how good they are, nexus seems to be limited to built-in presets and expansions packs and skins are sold separately, this isn't nonsense criticism, is useful information.

Sorry to post this (just because I can't resist, hehe), but I guess this pretty much sums it up. :lol:

Don't mess wit' the admins!

Liek, seriously!
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

:lol: :lol:

re. mindless 'couldn't follow the conversation' comments from overdose...

snore....

(told ya'll i couldn't wait for more assumptions)

this place is just over-the-top ridiculous sometimes. i'm going to bed.

Muff Wiggler wrote: moving a thread is censorship?
In a word - YES. Especially when it's relegated to Hyde park Corner to die a slow and unnoticed death.

Even worse, in the past two days, 3 (or more) entire threads on NEXUS have completely disappeared, not locked mind you, totally vanished.

So between being vanquished or vanished, I hope you can see how this is stirring up some ill will toward the mods - not you specifically, just whomever is doing this. I've asked them repeatedly to come forward and explain their actions, but nothing yet. I think when you kill an entire thread, some kind of explanation is due, especially when those threads contain nothing out of the ordinary.

Carry on :)

Muff Wiggler wrote:this place is just over-the-top ridiculous sometimes. i'm going to bed.
well, just look at our moderators, what else could you expect?

OverDose wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:this place is just over-the-top ridiculous sometimes. i'm going to bed.
well, just look at our moderators, what else could you expect?
Our moderators here are some of the only seemingly civilized people here. I dont know about you but just about every thread I've seen moved to HPC needed it.

And no it isn't censorship. By moving threads, no content what-so-ever was covered or made to dissappear. The deleted threads were censored but, but moving threads isn't.
Last edited by The Chase on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

i don't visit HPC that often as to comment about it, and i have no doubts that all mods should have been chosen to do the job for several good reasons, but i wonder if you think that my message deserves that kind of answer from a member of the KVR staff.

and btw->

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship

Edit #1: I see you edited your message, you added this "No content what-so-ever was covered or made to dissappear.", right?...or did i just missed it?, ah well, in any case, some threads were indeed removed or at least thrown away to a place where most people won't see them.

Edit #2: OK, now you added "The deleted threads were censored but, but moving threads isn't." , and that's cool, i was refering to the deleted threads when i said that some kind of censorship seemed to be taking place, so we agree on this one.
Last edited by OverDose on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

I'm actually kind of glad about these threads. I have so many pictures to display.

OverDose wrote:i don't visit HPC that often as to comment about it, and i have no doubts that all mods should have been chosen to do the job for several good reasons, but i wonder if you think that my message deserves that kind of answer from a member of the KVR staff.

and btw->

Edit #1: I see you edited your message, you added this "No content what-so-ever was covered or made to dissappear.", right?...or did i just missed it?, ah well, in any case, some threads were indeed removed or at least thrown away to a place where most people won't see them.

Edit #2: OK, this is getting weird now you added "The deleted threads were censored but, but moving threads isn't." , and that's cool, i was refering to the deleted threads when i said that some kind of censorship seemed to be taking place, so we agree on this one.
Yep. When I wrote that I didnt know a thread was deleted. My bad :tu:

Like it or not Chase - moving a thread to HPC is a form of censorship, especially WHEN that thread is genuinely discussing an instrument.

My NEXUS thread got moved there; most likely for the two yahoos talking about sucking each others cocks - Or maybe because I opened that thread trying to figure out WTF was going on around here, after having my previous NEXUS thread entirely deleted. Who knows - :shrug: Just weird :?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

The Chase wrote:
OverDose wrote:i don't visit HPC that often as to comment about it, and i have no doubts that all mods should have been chosen to do the job for several good reasons, but i wonder if you think that my message deserves that kind of answer from a member of the KVR staff.

and btw->

Edit #2: OK, this is getting weird now you added "The deleted threads were censored but, but moving threads isn't." , and that's cool, i was refering to the deleted threads when i said that some kind of censorship seemed to be taking place, so we agree on this one.
Yep. When I wrote that I didnt know a thread was deleted. My bad :tu:
all good man. :hug:

Return to “Site Stuff”