It Gets Even f**king Worse!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@ 1.2.Many -- Wasn't aimed solely at you mate :|

But the choice of words somewhat proves the point. No one is *really* kicking anyone :shrug:

Cheers,
Alex ;)

im kicking myself!

laputa_sync wrote:im kicking myself!
probably deserve it too!

Cheers,
Alex :hihi:

Thanks Markelford,

Mostly, for helping me get some perspective in all this. I admit, I've gotten a bit too embroiled in it, especially by the experience of my threads being strong armed by a mod with out of whack motives. But also because I see this behavior as an attack on my home, and the integrity of such. I know, " it's just a forum - lighten up..."

Thanks again.

aint smileys great ?

slainte :lol: rob

1-2-Many wrote:But also because I see this behavior as an attack on my home, and the integrity of such. I know, " it's just a forum - lighten up..."
Yeah, replace "forum" for "KVR contest" and that's my story. ;)

Cheers,
- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

*really* don't want to hash this out, but since things are still in dispute over people's feelings, i feel like i should throw this out there...

indeed 1-2-Many tried hard to get me to take responsibility for Kevvvs (or Bluedad or whoever's) actions. Not something I can do. And I've been around here long enough to know that if I did, there's a half-dozen or so guys who would be DELIGHTED to fire things up over it, and start any number of "Muff thinks he's above the other mods" threads. NO INTEREST IN GOING THERE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE understand this.

1-2-Many asked me via PM to find any post where he slagged off the MODS (plural) and was anything other than respectful. He said if I could he would publically apologize.

I had no patience to dig through all the threads again, but it took me all of 1.1 seconds to find this:
1-2-Many? wrote:
meeks wrote:all this over some $20 skins...wow.
Oh no It's being escalated way beyond that - and predominantly by, not KVR members, not reFX, but the mods recent and questionable behavior here on KVR.
Please note this post was made before anyone was naming names or pointing fingers at specific mods. At this point things were in generic 'witch hunt' mode.

Of course when I (kindly and rationally i'd like to point out) showed this to him in a PM (*really* trying hard to defuse things by showing the other side of the argument) - this being the post that really started to put me personally over the edge (we mods are humans too), he PM'd back, not with an apology, but with a string of expletives and some ranting and moaning. Par for the course? That's a call i was (and am) too frustrated to make at the time, and currently.

Dude, just let it drop, m'kay? This isn't helping anyone.

[EDIT]: Ahhh... not worth it except Muff, dude, please calm down. :? :roll:

Reminds me of poor Zathras.

1-2-Many wrote: I admit, I've gotten a bit too embroiled in it,

So, are you going to apologize?

Victor.

Please be aware Muff that when I made that statement I had no clue who was doing what as far as the mods go. And neither was it my intention to impune ALL the mods as being involved (I'd have to be quite the conspiracist, or retarded, to think that).

The statement you quote was actually meant to be pointed at whomever mod was involved - so string me up over the omission of an apostrophe if you wish, but you will notice I said mods, not mods' and not mod's (as I had intended - sorry if that caused anyone any confusion) I have edited that post to clarify things, and added an apology to the mods (before your last post BTW). note: "mods behavior" is grammatically incorrect; mods is being used in a possesive context and thus requires an apostrophe.

Muff, I feel like you're taking out all the past wrongs against you and the mods, on me. Seriously, I'm sensing a serious chip here - placed there long before I came along. Saying I was trying to make you take responsibilty is a bit slanted - I was only hoping someone would help me and take action - I never blamed you for kevvvvs actions - ever.

*I'm more than done with this too, unless you wanna keep dredging things up*

So Muff :hug: I still like you (and all the other mods too) - yes, even kevvvv if he'll just apologize for his actions.

VicDiesel wrote:
1-2-Many wrote: I admit, I've gotten a bit too embroiled in it,

So, are you going to apologize?

Victor.
Why, did I say something to you? :P

1-2-Many wrote: Seriously, I'm sensing a serious chip here

Me too. Seems to be manifesting itself as 'it was my thread, how dare someone delete my thread, someone better give me an explanation, damn it' kinda way.

And, for the record, your comments certainly seemed to be aimed at the moderators en masse, and I sense a little bit of back-pedalling going on over that.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Whyte - you're certainly free to interpret the facts as you like - and call me a liar as well (Just more kill the messenger behavior). I'm sure there's a team of crack bloodhounds on my trail right now tracking down every single post I've ever made, just waiting to string me up in public - Go ahead. Do your worst.

Yes I was upset about those threads being deleted.

Yes I was upset about my thread being unfairly moved OT

Yes, I am quite over it all.

GOod Day Sir

1-2-Many wrote:Whyte - you're certainly free to interpret the facts as you like - and call me a liar as well (Just more kill the messenger behavior). I'm sure there's a team of crack bloodhounds on my trail right now tracking down every single post I've ever made, just waiting to string me up in public - Go ahead. Do your worst.
Grow up.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

ffs

slainte :| rob

Return to “Site Stuff”