It Gets Even f**king Worse!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eduardo_b wrote:I think it's rather positive that so many have shown an interest in the integrity of the way KVR is administered and moderated. In the end this will make KVR even better, although it might not always seem that way.
Needs more. Any forum (except maybe some smaller company forums) are very social. Lookit KVR's huge "Off-Topic" forum, or pretty much the entirety of DOA. Its something that is unavoidable and at the same time beautiful. Problems arise when those who are there to keep things in check are not up with the social aspect of the forum. That creates problems. The problem with KVR (minus trolls, lets ignore those for a moment) is that the larger part of the mods (and I include the admin in that set) is not up on the social aspect. The better half of our mods are great mods not only because they are a large part of the social side of KVR (some maybe more than others, but thats not something to rank people on), but also because they are very upstanding, honest, and objective in their duty.

Some other mods aren't, and it shows.

This is why I've been trying to get people to jump over the Gersic forums. While theres not much there to keep track of yet, Tom has already shown to be pretty receptive to the social side of things. Of course, its always easy when theres only a few people, but he doesn't seem to be going the "bad way" ;).

Ok, enough BS talk from me for a few days :D

EDIT 1: added a name
EDIT 2: took out all names. It was rather stupid of me to mention any in the first plce.
Last edited by ctmg on Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

arke wrote:Location: Hiding from Ben[KVR]
and doing a piss-poor job chris

slainte ;) rob

pHz wrote:
arke wrote:Location: Hiding from Ben[KVR]
and doing a piss-poor job chris

slainte ;) rob
;)

Cryogenic wrote:Oh how f**king noble. BONED did it for the newbies. :roll:
What the f**k does that mean? Have a look around, pal. I do at least as much for everyone as any other person here. Do I need to make a list for you?
Does this crusade and arguments against one-sided-info about Nexus, or whatever, translate to ORION too?
Again, what the f**k are you on about? I've never been anything but honest and forthright about ORION or any other host. If you don't think that's the case, feel free to show me an example of anywhere I've said anythign that wasn't 100% accurate about it.
eduardo_b wrote:I think it's rather positive that so many have shown an interest in the integrity of the way KVR is administered and moderated. In the end this will make KVR even better, although it might not always seem that way.
Its not dissimilar to what happenned over changes to the policy on reviewing software. I have complete faith in Ben and his desire to be fair and impartial, its just that I'm sure his masters keep him busy so it might take a few days. But, as you say, it is heartening to see so many involved in the discussion.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

ctmg wrote: Muff Wiggler, Meffy, pHz are great mods simply because they are a large part of the social side of KVR. Other mods (I won't name names) aren't, and it shows.
:cry:

That's OK bluedad, I noticed the glaring omission of your name too :tu: bluedad rocks! (Thanks for your efforts BTW)

bluedad wrote:
ctmg wrote: Muff Wiggler, Meffy, pHz are great mods simply because they are a large part of the social side of KVR. Other mods (I won't name names) aren't, and it shows.

you ARE bluedad afterall.. :P he was just giving you more material for new songs..

*duh-duh da-duh* A Mod I am *duh-duh da-duh* on k-v-r *duh-duh da-duh* and all the peoples forget me *duh-duh da-duh* aint no superstar *duh-duh da-duh* -- yeah they cryin bout plugins *duh-duh da-duh* yeah they think the price too high *duh-duh da-duh* and whining about modding *duh-duh da-duh* when all I do is try *duh-duh da-duh* try, try, tryyy... to do good bye and byeeeeeeee. *duh duhh duhhh da-duh duh daduhhhh* I got the bluesss... the kvr mod bluessss....

bluedad wrote:
Gary :hug: Soul bro ;)

Cheers,
Alex :)

bluedad wrote:
hmm ok that requires an apology from me, especially since you came completely clean about your mistake. :hug: sorry :oops:. To the edit-mobile!

But yeah, others .... :x
Last edited by ctmg on Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ctmg wrote:
But yeah, others .... :x
Manytone? Griels? Markleford? :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I believe that all mods but one are doing a great job here.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Regarding their regular mod duty, yes, all mods but one are doing a great job. But with regards to keeping up with the social side, I think theres a few others as well. But of course, we mere mortals can't actually see who does what, so I may as well be talking out of my ass (again).

Gonna go to the edit mobile and edit out names, because I named too many already.

Sascha Franck wrote:I believe that all mods but one are doing a great job here.
Sascha, you know, that's a very provocative statement mate. I hope you say it with good, solid reason or this whole *exorcism* could turn out to be a *witch-burning*. :|

*This whole exercise is, after all, an *exorcism* of the demon damned, righto? :shrug:

So it seems,
Cheers,
Alex 8)
Last edited by adj on Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

adj wrote: Sascha, you know, that's a very provocative statement mate. I hope you say it with good, solid reason or this whole *exorcism* could turn out to be a *witch-burning*. :|
No witch-burning or whatever intended. I think, by now we all know whom I am talking about.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Return to “Site Stuff”