It Gets Even f**king Worse!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol: Priceless :lol:

Don't ya love KvR!? Warts-N-All !

keyman_sam wrote:Oh, he went there. yes sir he went there. :hihi:
The bravest move aginst a mod was by Amberience, where he called the mods dickheads. :hihi:
Which, at the time, I thought was a little harsh but now I am starting to come around to his way of thinking.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Er... that dickhead post was aimed at someone else. It was just bad luck that Ben posted a couple of seconds before Amberience posted.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

1-2-Many wrote:
meeks wrote:all this over some $20 skins...wow.

Oh no :uhuhuh: It's being escalated way beyond that - and predominantly by, not KVR members, not reFX, but the mods recent and questionable behavior here on KVR.
yeah, I know, I was there posting...point being that they chose thier actions over this. Not to mention the bannings over at reFX.
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards

Yeah, that's a good point. It is a ridiculous thing to make such a stand over and it makes no sense.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

soooo, is this a good time to ask if I should buy vanguard? :hihi:

this goes beyond 20 dollar skinnys it is now about KVR and what goes on heere haha

Like I said in another thread - I wish whomever (mod) was doing all this would have the BALLS to own it!!!

Maybe when the republicans got kicked out of congress they decided to come over to KVR and bring on the oppression here.
"The Juno 60 was often incorrectly referred to as a synth. It is, in fact, a chorus unit with a synth attached." -PAK

wtf is the unacceptable behaviour from mods? i can assure you i haven't locked or censored a single thing since the george/arguru crap

and oooh, calling the mods 'dickheads' sure is the pinnacle of braveness, wow

(actually not totally true, i edited out a post where someone provided details on hacking Usine's CP scheme yesterday actually... but that's it)

i know many people here like to take shots at me for no reason other than the fact that i have a 'mod badge' (sigh) but it's pretty empty whining as 99% of the time i only remove or lock spam and warez

Muff Wiggler wrote:wtf is the unacceptable behaviour from mods? i can assure you i haven't locked or censored a single thing since the george/arguru crap

and oooh, calling the mods 'dickheads' sure is the pinnacle of braveness, wow
At least give an explanation for deleting a post. Putting posts on HPC or whatever it is won't do. I don't think it was an issue with the "mod" himself, but the action that the "mod" took.

Zai

are you talking to me? when i edit, move or remove posts i *always* enter the reason in italics into the thread

and when i lock a thread i always make a last post saying at least "enough, locked"

ONLY exception is spam threads, which i simply remove immediately

all this speculation sure is fun though, haha and whee
zai wrote:Putting posts on HPC or whatever it is won't do.
well it certainly is kind of you to tell us how to do our job. perhaps you should pass your suggestions onto the owners of KVR who actually make the rules the mods are asked to enforce.

What f**king speculation? Legitimate threads have been removed or moved to a less appropriate forum without explanation. If you're happy that this is acceptable then you really shouldn't be a mod. Its nothing but censorship.

Return to “Site Stuff”