It Gets Even f**king Worse!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thats bs
wenn er tott ist ist er tott

Sascha Franck wrote:
1-2-Many wrote: kevvvv pm'ed Mike on the new reFX forum and reported that he'd deleted all the NEXUS threads for him.
What?
I mean: WHAT?

How do you know that, btw?[/i]

+1 how do you know that?
If that's true I smell a minor mod scandal coming up...

The way zai got banned over at ReFX was an outrage btw.

Marco :)

.jon wrote:I read Ben or kevvvv posting in some of the locked threads that the deletings were requested by Michael Kleps of refx.

I don't approve that sort of censorship.
+1
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were antimaterialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.’ ”

Bonteburg wrote:
Sascha Franck wrote:
1-2-Many wrote: kevvvv pm'ed Mike on the new reFX forum and reported that he'd deleted all the NEXUS threads for him.
What?
I mean: WHAT?

How do you know that, btw?[/i]

+1 how do you know that?
If that's true I smell a minor mod scandal coming up...

The way zai got banned over at ReFX was an outrage btw.

Marco :)
I can't comment on it at present, but I can produce solid proof if/when the situation demands.

BTW - isn't it obvious in my statement how I know that?

perhaps we should just reset our memory and begin afresh. I think there is far too much concern (not necisarily (sp) too much discussion) about minutae and such. after all it would be sad for Nexus to replace the number 1 host Logic Pro, babya edition as pointless argument starter.

1-2-Many wrote: BTW - isn't it obvious in my statement how I know that?
No, unfortunately not. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Anyways, if this holds any water, well... wouldn't know what to do.
It might speak for itself that kevvvvv isn't doing anything to clear the situation though.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=160851

This would explain somewhat why I was "banned" from reFX's forum. I'll just say that I've received a personal email from reFX pointing out my "inconsistence". Sorry Mike.

Zai

zai, well done for apologising, thats cool.

i dont know if your right or wrong, or if the apology is right or wrong, but i do know you cannot buy something that is free, or rather you shouldn't buy a free product, because its free, FREE. glad i made myself understand. :lol:

I only read these threads to decide who to mute for a few days :hihi:
5 twelve

That's f**king enough, everyone :roll:

KvR make-out contest to settle this once and for all. I call being judge.

..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:Image
yea, but i bet the little person in the boat is scared
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

That's kind of interesting, the whole banning from forum thing.

I seem to remember some drug pushers in one of my old neighborhoods that did that same mafia-style threatening.

Seriously, nothing is ever good enough to warrant the creator trying to bully people into liking it. Screw that.

To quote BT, my response to that chap would be "Hug my nuts" if he tried that shit with me. Won't sell it to me? Fine, i've got BitTorrent. I'll tell my friends the same.

I'm a fair and loyal customer, now be a fair and loyal vendor.
Roberson Audio Synthesizers

Chris Roberson wrote:Won't sell it to me? Fine, i've got BitTorrent. I'll tell my friends the same.

wait...what?

The Chase wrote:
Chris Roberson wrote:Won't sell it to me? Fine, i've got BitTorrent. I'll tell my friends the same.

wait...what?
Fair and loyal until they screw me over, that is. ;)

I pay my favorite developers strictly legitimate, but when someone wants to deliberately screw me, I can return the favor tenfold.
Roberson Audio Synthesizers

Return to “Site Stuff”