It Gets Even f**king Worse!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can assure you my rage is sufficent to ensure that you will get sick of locking these threads long before I get sick of starting new ones.
I've already asked people at the Synapse forum to come here and offer their opinion on this totally unacceptable behaviour. Anyone who is a member of any other music related site and feels even a fraction as outraged as i do, please do the same on every forum you can. Make the mods understand that this behaviour is completely and utterly unacceptable and is damaging KVR's reputation [I get the impression that reFX's was already circling the drain].
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

4 threads on outrage. CAPS LOCK ON ONE POST. I'd say bones is on fire.

:hihi:

Fkin priceless. :lol:

BONES wrote:I can assure you my rage is sufficent to ensure that you will get sick of locking these threads long before I get sick of starting new ones.

GO BONES!

lovin the bongo mouse - :lol:

John Vulich wrote:
BONES wrote:I can assure you my rage is sufficent to ensure that you will get sick of locking these threads long before I get sick of starting new ones.
So you're as enraged as whyterabbyt is every waking hour?

whyte = chuck d. flame warrior
BONES = flava hype man of rage

:wink: :hihi: <--- (is that the "don't kill me I'm kidding" emoticon?)

all this over some $20 skins...wow.

I'm in agreement with ya BONES, reFX does not have long. Might as well kill the animal and put it out of its suffering...opposing those who are trying to censor posts; those that are floging a dead horse (if I'm using the expression right).
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards

BONES wrote:I've already asked people at the Synapse forum to come here and offer their opinion on this totally unacceptable behaviour.
So when can we expect the other three :?: :shrug:

Anyway, aside from me being an ass just there, I totally agree with what you are saying BONES

meeks wrote:all this over some $20 skins...wow.

Oh no :uhuhuh: It's being escalated way beyond that - and predominantly by, not KVR members, not reFX, but a mod's recent and questionable behavior here on KVR.

edit: changed "the mods" to "a mod's" as it was not my intention to include ALL the mods, only one mod. Sorry other mods. At this time I really had no clue who was doing what.
Last edited by 1-2-Many on Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

runagate wrote:
whyte = chuck d. flame warrior
BONES = flava hype man of rage
This was the funniest thing I've read on KVR in a long time - thanks for that Mr. Gate!

-Scott

shouldn't it be 'flava flav' though?

BTW - This thread title should be enough for a locky or two

Might wanna edit that BONES, unless you point is to push the point.

Sure, I did the right thing the first time and it made no difference, so they can just get f**ked as far as I am concerned.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Last edited by John Vulich on Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh, he went there. yes sir he went there. :hihi:

The bravest move aginst a mod was by Amberience, where he called the mods dickheads. :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”