Whoooops! There They Go Again!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Look Ma, my forum threads are gone. Some bully stole them from me. This is realyl getting out of hand and unless there is a reasonable explanation I think it will irrevocably harm KVR's reputation. What good is a forum where you can't speak your mind?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

No, that wasn't me.

Strange, I don't see the thread I started yesterday about charging for skins. All I wanted to do was see what other people thought about something that I find totally unacceptable and, through censorship of these forums, I have been completely unable to so.
If you think moving legitimate threads to an obscure, inappropriate forum is an acceptable practice, you need to think again. It is not, it is beyond f**ked.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

This one getting locked in.....

My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

BONES wrote:What good is a forum where you can't post repetitive drivel?
Indeed. I'm shocked! Shocked! at what's going on here.

Victor.

PS watch me be unable to care less.

So what does this mean - NEXUS is KvR's bastard red-headed step child relegated to sit in the corner? Maybe it has caught something and is being quarantined so that it can't infect the other instruments? :hihi:

:?

Shall we keep a tally on the Deleted NEXUS threads: (As I'm sure there are more coming)

ATS - Who has Purchased NEXUS
1-2-Many - NEXUS (the continued saga)
BONES - NEXUS is charging for skins

All GONE :cry:

Maybe they might not lock it down, just to make us look like d**kheads :hihi:

:shrug:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

I see a link with 9/11.

I trust that every other thread that ever discusses vsti skins or UI will also get moved to "Hyde Park Corner"

i see a bunny with a pancake on it's head

I see a little silhouette-o of a man...

Wow, I'm just catching up on "you-know-who" (subliminal: ReFX) and the "you-know-what" (subliminal: Nexus) with the "unpossible" (subliminal: charging for skins) thing (subliminal: retch).

Great Googly Moogly! Looks like it all went south very quickly today with the scoundrels absconding to their own forum on their own site.

buh.....bye....."you-know-who"
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

Return to “Site Stuff”