PLEASE stop deleting every thread about Nexus

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I too am shocked about these sudden 'dissapearances' of threads at KVR. Bones brought this to my attention elsewhere, and if it's the same issue we're talking about here - it was over 'extra skins and the costs thereof'? Regardless, a valid topic - and sure to create more outrage than a frozen smoker outside of The Cock And Bull Tavern on Saturday night.
But to remove it due to hurt feelings and 'bad publicity' - obviously just creates more resentment and distrust. I've always been leary of William K's business practices myself here... Brilliant developer, yes. But constant superceeding and revisions of products in past and present - not MY cup of tea. BUT... Hopefully that may make a over enthusiastic new customer AND William K. think about future actions just a wee bit, and I would be more than satisfied that my opinion might have actually done SOME good then. And I think whatever and however was said about Nexus was only done with the same concern and hope for introspection in whole or in part. Bad feelings today, maybe. Better prices and offers tommorrow...Hopefully. ;)

But if KVR feels it necessary to completely banish that type of concern and openness for debate here, it affects every member and product in the future. And the future is what KVR is all about... Think about it! :uhuhuh:

Just to put my 2 cents in... I think Micheal has gotten the hint by now regarding the payware skins. The other products are quality and reasonably priced. I have QuadraSID and love that sucker. If Vanguard is on sale as hinted at in a previous post, I think I'll add that to my collection as well and you can thank the bad publicity surrounding Nexus for that. lol

:x :-o :shock:

Return to “Site Stuff”