PLEASE stop deleting every thread about Nexus

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

alexibm wrote:They have all rights to delete f**king trash about NEXUS.
KVRaudio is privately owned business and 45 topics about how nexus is bad...one to many.
I fully support moderators decision to delete threads.

more than that......... in a last year or so KVR is nothing more that huge pile of shit, it used to be very good forum, all that dongle trash talk, and discussion about prices.
then leave if you don't like it. Bye :nutter:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

The problem with the deleting is... this way a certain firm is only reflected as a firm who's getting only positive praise and critism.

But the sad fact that the firm itself can't take any form of critism at all, and takes it out on the users, is toned down thanks to deleting threads.

Of course this board belongs to MuseResearch now, then again, where will this lead to? Can founders of firms step over the boarders now and then get away with it as if nothing happened and the users will take the blame?

Sorry but you can't be serious.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

And trust me the Dongle trash talk won't stop...........until I get banned.

ATS wrote:then leave if you don't like it. Bye :nutter:
That's EXACTLY what I thought when I read the title of this thread. :hihi:
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

But seriously, I don't think I've ever seen such.....Passion? about a subject at KVR as Nexus is generating.

Rabid wrote:
ATS wrote:then leave if you don't like it. Bye :nutter:
That's EXACTLY what I thought when I read the title of this thread. :hihi:
lol I can see how you would think that.

Teksonik wrote:But seriously, I don't think I've ever seen such.....Passion? about a subject at KVR as Nexus is generating.

Yeah it is kind if strange really. I still say I kind if feel sorry for the developer. No one deserves this much but I still think it is wrong to just delete every thread. It is pretty strange.

ATS wrote:
Teksonik wrote:But seriously, I don't think I've ever seen such.....Passion? about a subject at KVR as Nexus is generating.

Yeah it is kind if strange really. I still say I kind if feel sorry for the developer. No one deserves this much but I still think it is wrong to just delete every thread. It is pretty strange.
Yes, also strange that in his wake threads are still getting deleted...soemthings afoot says I.

I think that the debate over Nexus has seemed rather one eyed and harsh and, much as I am against censorship, some culling may well have been appropriate.

The synth sounds great, looks good and I'm sure that it has a market.

I think that some ppl need to stop and think about how their opinions (read as rants, flaming, bitching etc) affect others. Mr reFx is trying to make a living from this and needlessly negative comments just put off potential customers. How would you like someone taking money from your poket? Not much, thought so.

Bottom line is that there is a product for everyne but not necessarily everyone for the one product. So if it doesn't suit you then just keep walking. Your absense of order will tell the maker plenty. Your reasons for not parting with cash will be of interest and may bring about change. If reFx want to charge for skins but you don't want to pay then don't. If reFx want you have skins they will change their policy. If you want the skins you will change yours. No one benefits from nastiness.

Before posting, perhaps we could all think: how will this affect others, will it damage them, will it make me look like an ass in 2 days time???

I wish reFx the best with Nexus and hope the rest of us can do the same.

The name of this forum is "Instruments". Not "generalized discussions of reFX". I'm sure if everyone here was actually discussing the synth in question this wouldn't be a problem. But so far there have been FIVE threads by my count, and three currently exist now. It's ridiculous, and whoever moderates KVR has every right to clean up this place and ban whoever keep making the threads. I would have done so already if I were them.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:The name of this forum is "Instruments". Not "generalized discussions of reFX". I'm sure if everyone here was actually discussing the synth in question this wouldn't be a problem. But so far there have been FIVE threads by my count, and three currently exist now. It's ridiculous, and whoever moderates KVR has every right to clean up this place and ban whoever keep making the threads. I would have done so already if I were them.
so you aren't even allowed to make a thread about Nexus or you get banned :lol:

ATS wrote:
alexibm wrote:They have all rights to delete f**king trash about NEXUS.
KVRaudio is privately owned business and 45 topics about how nexus is bad...one to many.

more than that......... in a last year or so KVR is nothing more that huge pile of shit, it used to be very good forum, all that dongle trash talk, and discussion about prices.
then leave if you don't like it. Bye :nutter:
He's saying he wants to make it the way it once was, not just run off when a few stupid assholes find this site and start to ruin it with their inherent tendancy to ruin things.
♫♪♫♫♪♫

1-2-Many wrote:Like Hydra heads - chop one off and three more grow back in it's stead. Better to lull it to sleep on a full belly - eh?
your right on that one...but they didn't. It was a crappy move that I'm sure will cost him. The amount of money pumped into our softsynths and the increasing market leaves little room for that bullshit to float around. The guy needs to stop hiding and step up and explain himself. Yet he pulls out...out of the largest forum that caters to his buisness (mabey cators too much).

alexibm wrote:
They have all rights to delete f**king trash about NEXUS.

Yeah agreed, in the last year or so...about the time your intelligent arse started posting...mabey if YOU leave it will be good again, give it a try. Thanks so much!
zircon wrote:The name of this forum is "Instruments". Not "generalized discussions of reFX". I'm sure if everyone here was actually discussing the synth in question this wouldn't be a problem. But so far there have been FIVE threads by my count, and three currently exist now. It's ridiculous, and whoever moderates KVR has every right to clean up this place and ban whoever keep making the threads. I would have done so already if I were them.
Zircon: that is the most ridiculous post I have ever read. You want censored self-stroking attitudes, take it over to the Pro-tools forum, you'll fit in well there. You want to talk about banning people...lets start with the stupid ones. The ones that post a thread about banning people not talking about a synth in the instruments forum...but doesn't talk about the synth himself.

So lets talk about the synth....who needs another $300 Rompler with $210 add-ons and $20 skins?
Last edited by meeks on Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards

This is nothing. You should have seen the place when Vanguard was released. Yikes!

shamann wrote:
This is nothing. You should have seen the place when Vanguard was released. Yikes!
ROFL
Cowbells!

Return to “Site Stuff”