Strange how these threads keep disappearing!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote:You can lock threads any time you like and let comments stand but as soon as you start to remove anything for no reason a forum becomes completely useless.
There has always been this issue with what are essentially privately held message boards when it comes to freedom of speech. Which is to say, it doesn't exist. It depends on the intent of the owner as to whether posts or threads are removed. The moderators on KVR probably have consulted with Ben (who exactly is he anyway?) and it was decided that threads about developers cannot be too critical because the purpose of KVR is about commerce. Not saying it's the smart thing to do, but he's within his rights.
We escape the trap of our own subjectivity by
perceiving neither black nor white but shades of grey

eduardo_b wrote: The moderators on KVR probably have consulted with Ben (who exactly is he anyway?)
Ben is the guy who started KVR. Havent you been here before, then?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

zvon wrote:How old was your thread? All threads in Market Place disappear, it's stated in the Rules. See excerpt below:

"NOTE: In an effort to keep the content of this forum relevant, any topic that is not replied to for 30 days will be deleted automatically."
Hey, so that means if some-one wrote a great threat about some synth, and after a while nobody post any more to the thread, it get's deleted ?!

Maybe that explains why new people at kvr keep asking the same questions (like: which monitors to use...), they don't find the answer with a search becouse it was automatically deleted...

whyterabbyt wrote:
eduardo_b wrote: The moderators on KVR probably have consulted with Ben (who exactly is he anyway?)
Ben is the guy who started KVR. Havent you been here before, then?
I know he started it, but who is he? Different question...I think. :)

eduardo_b wrote:I know he started it, but who is he? Different question...I think. :)
why. who are you?

:-P
wenn er tott ist ist er tott

zvon wrote:
lethe wrote:Sorta on topic - I had a thread in the Market Place that disappeared. In a way, it was OK since I decided to keep the remaining stuff for now. But it was kinda weird that the thread just totally disappeared - makes me wonder what's happening. Maybe someone slipped in and started a mess and I missed it. :?
How old was your thread? All threads in Market Place disappear, it's stated in the Rules. See excerpt below:

"NOTE: In an effort to keep the content of this forum relevant, any topic that is not replied to for 30 days will be deleted automatically."
It was started about 2 weeks ago or less. Latest post would have been within the past week.

whyterabbyt wrote:
eduardo_b wrote:I know he started it, but who is he? Different question...I think. :)
why. who are you?
gotsa shwo you that eeven when whiterabbyt doesnt have an aswer he always has c**nty response

whyterabbyt wrote:
why. who are you?
I see, you'd rather just play post tag. Never mind.

eduardo_b wrote:I see, you'd rather just play post tag. Never mind.
No, you dont see. If you want an explanation for who Ben 'is', as though that was relevant to something in particular, then I think you should be prepared to do the same. Otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

m_e_t_r_o_n_o_m_e wrote:
gotsa shwo you that eeven when whiterabbyt doesnt have an aswer he always has c**nty response
wow. if you had braincells, you'd still be regularly outwitted by your underwear.

ludwig wrote:
zvon wrote:How old was your thread? All threads in Market Place disappear, it's stated in the Rules. See excerpt below:

Hey, so that means if some-one wrote a great threat about some synth, and after a while nobody post any more to the thread, it get's deleted ?!

Maybe that explains why new people at kvr keep asking the same questions (like: which monitors to use...), they don't find the answer with a search becouse it was automatically deleted...

perhaps you should get familiar with the basics before you make an ass out of yourself by making an entirely failing attempt to critize something.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Site Stuff”