Strange how these threads keep disappearing!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't wait until as many people get as banned from here as possible, so we can talk about, you know, music.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

androidlove,

Did you say something bad about reFX on myspace or something?

supersub wrote:I've only got 49 posts so I can't go there. I had about 60 posts 10 minutes ago. A week ago I had a lot then I only had 41.

Am I doing something wrong do you think ? Is this Homeland secutity at work on KVR ?

If anyone says anything interesting could someone let me know. My mobile number is 0765 4567 8214 (Swaziland). Not that I care obviously, I can wait here for ever, doesn't bother me IN THE SLIGHTEST. Not one bit, no sirree.
I have more post than I need, or is even healthy for that matter, so I could sell you some. How's a hundred for $5.00 sounds? I take paypal.

:hihi:

androidlove wrote:
mike over at his forum wrote:This user has been banned because of his disruptive behaviour on other boards. This board is supposed to stay a clean and a friendly place. Insulting us, our work, support and motives somewhere else, then coming over here and playing Mr.Nice-guy doesn't fly with us.
Paranoia at its finest :hihi:

bullshark wrote:
supersub wrote:I've only got 49 posts so I can't go there. I had about 60 posts 10 minutes ago. A week ago I had a lot then I only had 41.

Am I doing something wrong do you think ? Is this Homeland secutity at work on KVR ?

If anyone says anything interesting could someone let me know. My mobile number is 0765 4567 8214 (Swaziland). Not that I care obviously, I can wait here for ever, doesn't bother me IN THE SLIGHTEST. Not one bit, no sirree.
I have more post than I need, or is even healthy for that matter, so I could sell you some. How's a hundred for $5.00 sounds? I take paypal.

:hihi:
Very kind of you, could I possibly pay in Nexus skins at an exchange rate of $15 per skin ? They are actually legal tender within the EU.

Mind you, if you continue with that sarcasm, you may need all you have. I would feel guilty if you were wiped out.

Thanks for the offer anyway

Igor 4000 wrote:
androidlove wrote:
mike over at his forum wrote:This user has been banned because of his disruptive behaviour on other boards. This board is supposed to stay a clean and a friendly place. Insulting us, our work, support and motives somewhere else, then coming over here and playing Mr.Nice-guy doesn't fly with us.
Paranoia at its finest :hihi:

Hey, at least he gave an explanation for what he did - unlike KVR (recently ). . . spooks running around turning out the lights and knocking threads over the head with a big club.

And FWIW, it's within his right to monitor his own damned forum, banning people for what they say elsewhere is a bit of a stretch, but still within his rights. Not saying his decision was right, just that he has the right to make it.

Well, the Nexus issue doesn't concern me a bit, I think it's a desparate move to have to pay for something that doesn't seem any bit worth paying for (I've seen better skins on free synths that are innovative, yet still pleasing to the eyes, logical, retaining functionality and make good use of space, not to mention doesn't have blood on it :roll: )
But whatever one wants to do with their own money is their own business.

As far as censorship is concerned, someone please enlighten me on the tone and if it got so out of hand that it needed to be erased.

What can you do?

mooter wrote:
As far as censorship is concerned, someone please enlighten me on the tone and if it got so out of hand that it needed to be erased.
Most of the threads were pretty similar to what has been posted on this one. They really didn't get out of hand, and I think that's what everyone is up in arms about.

Yeah, just noticed it. Oh well.

Manuel schleis:
"we ask everybody for their understanding.
The onlrush was bigger than expected. Some logistic things (automating the shipment) has to be done first. This held up a bit.
I can not promise, but we will try to make a demoversion on weekend!"

is it from refxforum?
wenn er tott ist ist er tott

yes it is

Sorta on topic - I had a thread in the Market Place that disappeared. In a way, it was OK since I decided to keep the remaining stuff for now. But it was kinda weird that the thread just totally disappeared - makes me wonder what's happening. Maybe someone slipped in and started a mess and I missed it. :?

zircon wrote:I can't wait until as many people get as banned from here as possible, so we can talk about, you know, music.
I can't help thinking you've picked the wrong forum... :lol:

lethe wrote:Sorta on topic - I had a thread in the Market Place that disappeared. In a way, it was OK since I decided to keep the remaining stuff for now. But it was kinda weird that the thread just totally disappeared - makes me wonder what's happening. Maybe someone slipped in and started a mess and I missed it. :?
How old was your thread? All threads in Market Place disappear, it's stated in the Rules. See excerpt below:

"NOTE: In an effort to keep the content of this forum relevant, any topic that is not replied to for 30 days will be deleted automatically."

Return to “Site Stuff”