Control surface / midi keyboard forum

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic

Need a control surface / MIDI forum?

Yes please
88%
No thank you
12%

Total votes: 25

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know it's been asked before but please can we have a control surface / midi keyboard forum? I know we have a hardware forum but why not split out computer hardware and sound-card set-up type stuff from keyboards and control surfaces?
Sonar 4PE, z3ta+, Sytrus, DR008, BFD, Jamstix, FL6, Wusikstation, Novation ReMOTE 61 and a digital piano. (Skill and ability still not arrived, darn those courriers.)

...ping?

Could be a one hardware forum covering midi controllers+audio interfaces and another covering computer hardware. A third one could cover all other external gear, not depending on computers.
cheers.autoy

Definitely.That is something ive been lookng for recently,i need to get a control surface and with so many options out there its hard to choose which is the right one. In my opinion without the right information things are often overlooked,especially when there are hundreds of the blighters!Cmon kvr, help us out! :bang:

All those in favour say aye!

Aye
i mix my tunes with wood spoons

How about splitting the hardware forum into:

Hardware (Computer Setup/Config, etc.)
Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.

and

Hardware (Not Computers...)
Discuss all hardware music gear (synths, effects, controllers, etc.)

Better names and descriptions?

Ben [KVR] wrote:How about splitting the hardware forum into:

Hardware (Computer Setup/Config, etc.)
Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.

and

Hardware (Not Computers...)
Discuss all hardware music gear (synths, effects, controllers, etc.)

Better names and descriptions?
Yeah, split the hardware into Computers and Gear or something but I don't mind what you call it (them); I just think it would be useful to do it. Don't get hung up on the names, you can change them later, just do it (please)!
Sonar 4PE, z3ta+, Sytrus, DR008, BFD, Jamstix, FL6, Wusikstation, Novation ReMOTE 61 and a digital piano. (Skill and ability still not arrived, darn those courriers.)

...ping?

a third one for "Monitors & Live Music"

Return to “Site Stuff”