Title Changed Cos Ben Is A Nice Geezer And I Was Drunk.

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sting?

manytone wrote:heh
I can see it now - jens and whyterabbyt as mods.

Problem being - we would then need mods to moderate the mods.

:P :P

Paul
Dont think I could do it, mate. I'd be deleting people who were arguing with the likes of Big Paulo because I thought it was funnier that way. :P

Funnily enough though, I suspect Jens would actually do quite well at it. :shrug:

My votes though, if it were mine to blight someone's existence like that, include Wopeleka, bluedad, Mystahr, Lunch Money, shamman and herodotus, all of whom seem eminently unflappable.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

vurt wrote:who polices the police? :shrug:
the police police police the police.

clueless wrote:
Thats easy for you to say.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I´d send people with troubles to Hink. He just sells them another Katrina Relief CD and no more problema !
Carpo diem ergo sum !

whyterabbyt wrote:
clueless wrote:
Thats easy for you to say.
It's easy for me to type :hihi:

whyterabbyt wrote:
Funnily enough though, I suspect Jens would actually do quite well at it. :shrug:
Thanks! :oops: :-D

My votes though, if it were mine to blight someone's existence like that, include Wopeleka, bluedad, Mystahr, Lunch Money, shamman and herodotus, all of whom seem eminently unflappable.
agreed! :D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

What happened to Reg? He used to do some amazing genre songs. I liked his Pet Shop Boys phase. Everyone thought he was drunk all the time but he churned out song after song. I remember when he stalked one dev around the forums. He had a unique style of bad behaviour. Not that I'm commending bad behaviour.

Reg pm'd me some of the links to his songs (which were very good - even his take on Ibiza rave) but sadly the threads have gone forever.

Who was it who used to do all the giffing? A posh fellow from a well to do family. People used to do those amazing gifs but sadly no more.

A lot of nice people are still here. I'd say the majority. It's inevitable forums will change over the years.

jens wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Thanks! :oops: :-D

agreed! :D
All those sound like excellent candidates but don't forget Pao and Meffy. 8)

Hunter wrote:Can I mod please with my new

gif?

Actually I really don't want to mod. Just messing.
You can mod on the basis of those fine gifs, sir!

ok, i'll admit it.

it's me that been screwing it all up. it's all my doing. i have been working tirelessly to break this place down, to destroy the vibe, and most of all..... to get back at Ben, for killng my brother! :mad:
You will pay, KvR boy, mark my words; YOU WILL PAY!!!
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

YOU WILL PAY!!!

"ow much 'ee it?"

jens wrote:I was serious about the 'getting started'-forum b.t.w. as terms such as '303' 'Virus' and 'best' doesn't cause any anger or frustration within me... :hihi: - so I probably could cope with the newbies in a calmer way than many of the other regulars... :)
Sounds like a plan to me. You need someone who doesn't get frustrated with the same questions being asked over and over again.

I don't think I could handle moderating one of those public forums - so hats off to those that do.

I'm more likely to help out a developer in a specific company forum. Admittedly my last effort in Muzys kinda sucked arse....learning experience I guess.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

vurt wrote:Who polices the police? :shrug:
and who watches the watchmen? :mysterious:

[jens, I knew you were serious, sorry, hope I didn't offend. The idea of a self destruct forum might not be such a bad thing tho'..:)]

:oops: i'm flatered to be on your list, and if it can help i wouldn't mind to take some responsibility to promote peace and understanding, and to disarm the trolls. Even though i sometimes fail to stick to this principle, i hold that prevention and discussion is better than repression and namecalling. :vote for me: i just hope it doesn't mean i'd have to stop kidding around and stating biased opinions. :-o

Anyway, there are lots of decent people over here who could make a good job. i won't publish my own favourite list, i guess Ben knows his already. But yeah, i think more mods is becoming a necessity.

Return to “Site Stuff”