Title Changed Cos Ben Is A Nice Geezer And I Was Drunk.

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Must say, that the turning point for loss of quick wit and repartee probably coincided with the Quick Reply (which I'm using right now!).

When you hit the reply button, suddenly you're more tempered in your response, and likely to consider what you say and (perish the thought) see the other guy's POV a bit better.

I wouldn't want to lose the quick reply, but maybe the time allowed between postings could be altered to that a Quick reply requires you to wait 1-2 minutes, and the std reply be left as it currently is.

I don't know. I try to be as measured in my responses as I can, but I know I'm guilty of being rather more sarcastic than I probably would down the pub; and I regret those times. All comes down to exercising a little self control.. :shrug:

DSP

If I was as ill-tempered and sarcastic in real life as I am sometimes when posting here I probably (&hopefully) would have no friends at all... :shrug: :hihi: :oops:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: I probably (&hopefully) would have no friends at all... :shrug: :hihi: :oops:
that is why i dont have any :lol: :lol:
My Distortion is Analogue...

Ben, if its that getting to be that much of a grind why dont you appoint more moderators? Half the (non-developer) existing ones are never here any more, and a couple of the others seem to prefer to stir the shit than filter it out.
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

yeah, appoint my friends, and get rid of the ones that call me on my bullshit :lol:
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

whyterabbyt wrote:Ben, if its that getting to be that much of a grind why dont you appoint more moderators?
yeah, but who??
:?

why dont you appoint more moderators? Half the (non-developer) existing ones are never here any more, and a couple of the others seem to prefer to stir the shit than filter it out.
:zzz:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Hmmm...
I'm still around all the time .. (More than my post count ever will tell)
But like Ben said...
We ain't here to babysit.

We try to do our best and still allow the freedom that this place has always had.
I as a Moderator only look after shit that i see that is real nasty ... I ain't gonna nor do i ever delete something unless it is something bad for KvR to have posted.
I don't have time to read every thread though so as Ben said...

PM us if there is something you want us to know ....
But i get PMs from Guys who sling the Mud first and then want the thread edited after they get attacked....

Think before you toss :-o ... I guess that should be the new KvR regulars motto... We ain't here to babysit. I have always enjoyed the freedom that kvr has had in allowing most opinions to go without moderation. I hope we can continue that. You guys Know the limit of what is and what is not acceptable but sometimes even the regulars cross that line.

Paul
Last edited by manytone on Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluedad wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Ben, if its that getting to be that much of a grind why dont you appoint more moderators?
yeah, but who??
:troll: :troll: :troll: ME :troll: :troll: :troll:

Muuaaahhhaaahhaaaa!

mckenic wrote:
bluedad wrote:
yeah, but who??
:troll: :troll: :troll: ME :troll: :troll: :troll:

Muuaaahhhaaahhaaaa!
ooooooooooh, i'll do it! :hihi:

Yeah!!!

Pao for President!!!

:P

:hihi:

mckenic wrote:Yeah!!!

Pao for President!!!

:P

don't make me lock this thread!

:lol:

:bang:

Keep it in the family.
i think that is a motto down south ....no Bluedad?
:-)

should i ban you for that????

Return to “Site Stuff”