Issue with Ethno World 5 voices and instruments

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

The other day, I opened Kontakt 5, and the two libraries were missing. They were actually where they were supposed to be on my HDD, but there seems to be a file missing that is needed for Kontakt to open the libraries. The last time I opened Kontakt, about a month ago, everything was there and accessible. I didn't change anything before I went on vacation.

So, I decided to do a re-install (in the process), went to your site, logged in, but Ethno 5 isn't listed in my products. I have the disks in front of me, serial#s on the back. Further, I have the update files of Ethno 5, but am unsure how to link those properly.

Please advise,

Thanks,
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Better send them a message at support@bestservice.de. Even though this says "official" support forum, it's not really.

Yes please send your inquiry directly to support [at] bestservice.de. That´s the easiest and fastest way to help you!

Thanks

Well, seems to be ok after re-installation, though I am still unsure why it doesn't show up in 'my products.' Maybe it registers with NI?

Anyway, thanks.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Best Service”